The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I've been out the game for a moment, Is the shit about to hit the fan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I didn't get into the game (End Of The World as we know it Conspiracy) till alround 2007 and from there till now I wasn't really buying it.
But over the last few weeks i'v been having strange feelings as if something this time is about to go down for real.      

Anybody else feelin somethin wicked this way comes?

[Image: hqdefault-1.jpg]

OR...

[Image: cocaine-one-hell-of-a-drug.jpg]

"The Doom volume is at 11!", said the girl with the perky breasts.
To which she smiles and giggles...
It is ramping up.

And I am not one to sound the alarm.

But I think it is....

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

Ronald McDonald
We’ve got years left, at least
(10-25-2018, 11:03 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]We’ve got years left, at least

So you're not buying into this shtf in the next 30 to 60 days talk...markets about to crash, Grid going down
It happens every day. Just a matter of degree.

They say this every October and Octobers often are market crash months but they regain and double, triple shortly after that. The big ones at the top holler market crash so everybody sells, then the top dogs eat up all the stock at cheaper prices. Planned panic.

Now, if it's based on what Russia and China are doing to the petro dollar - that's a different scenario completely.

I e said before Monk, that I calculated how long it would take for the only two courts in the world that are allowed to UNWIND , Credit Default Swaps (CDS's are secure under binding non disclosures)from 2008.

The courts were so backlogged they had to move ALL PROPERTY TITLES FOR THE US AND EUROPE to these two courts.

One in London and the other in the Netherlands, I calculated back in 2012 that it would take them till :

Mid 2020 to clear all of them.

That has been MY call....
The market is long overdue for a correction, so that would be normal really, but I am not feeling a collapse at this time. V6sRZf4
No more so than the usual...big money in gloom n doom these days...
Pages: 1 2 3