The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Have you ever experienced a strange airline flight cancellation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

And wondered if it was really for an alternative reason
Such as a high profile person accommodation? ??

Has anyone been really inconvenienced because of someone with a lot of money ???

Yeah3
(10-25-2018, 09:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]And wondered if it was really for an alternative reason

Has anyone been really inconvenienced because of someone with a lot of money ???

Yeah3

I have been inconvenienced by someone(s) with a lot of money

But they’re not high profile and never took my seat anywhere.
(10-25-2018, 09:14 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]And wondered if it was really for an alternative reason

Yeah3

Nope... I inconvenience people because I have a lot of money, and it's awesome!! Yeah3
(10-25-2018, 09:17 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah3

Nope... I inconvenience people because I have a lot of money, and it's awesome!! Yeah3

Chuckle

Die a hero of live long enough to become the villain
(10-25-2018, 09:18 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 09:17 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah3

Chuckle

You say villain like it's a bad thing. Chuckle
(10-25-2018, 09:23 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 09:18 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 09:17 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Nope... I inconvenience people because I have a lot of money, and it's awesome!! Yeah3

Chuckle

You say villain like it's a bad thing.    Chuckle

Hiding3
Leave some spoils for the rest of us Chuckle

I was looking forward to staying in a very old castle house hotel on an island in ..... ...it was a highlight of the tour

The day of arrival to the hotel the tour was told we could not stay ...we all were cancelled and had to find other accommodation

The tour group was put up finally after several hours of waiting. ...11 pm

In a place worse than the local bug infested dive

It was awful.... a tent would have been better

Found out 2 years later by grapevine

A wealthy couple booked the entire castle hotel for a party the same day our tour arrived

The rich got priority because their money looked better
(10-25-2018, 09:30 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking forward to staying in a very old castle house hotel on an island in ..... ...it was a highlight of the tour

The day of arrival to the hotel the tour was told we could not stay ...we all were cancelled and had to find other accommodation

Found out 2 years later  by grapevine

A wealthy couple booked the entire castle hotel for a party the same day our tour arrived

Their money didn't look better than yours, it all looks the same. They just had more of it than your tour group had.

Shit happens, sucks to be on the short end of the stick.

(10-25-2018, 09:37 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 09:30 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I was looking forward to staying in a very old castle house hotel on an island in ..... ...it was a highlight of the tour

Found out 2 years later  by grapevine

Their money didn't look better than yours, it all looks the same.  They just had more of it than your tour group had.

Shit happens,  sucks to be on the short end of the stick.
Yeah shiiiiat happens

The sad part was one of the people in the tour group had cancer
They probably never got to see the castle

Narcissistic ideals have been with humanity forever unfortunately but it impacts so many so much in such negative ways