The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Do you remember Baltimore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Riots, fires, and the Democrat controlled city government letting it happen. The Democrats who run Baltimore openly sided with the rioters.
If our military uses force to stop this caravan at the border, all hell is going to break loose in this country. Riots will happen in some cities with large hispanic populations. Once that ball starts rolling, it will spread to other cities as violent uprisings always do.
It won't just be hispanics either. Every loony leftist in the country WANTS an excuse to get on the streets and raise hell. With resources devoted to controlling rage on the street, Antifa and their ilk will make their move to utterly disrupt normal existence in this country. A few dozen wack jobs with rifles, explosives, Soros money, and Trump Derangement Syndrome can seriously effect transportation and product distribution. The more disruption they cause, the more support they will get. Basement dwelling revolutionary wannabees will flock to groups doing serious damage to Trump's evil supporters.
If anyone from this caravan is killed or even injured by our forces, Democrat politicians will be screaming from the rooftops, adding incentive to those thinking about joining the revolution.
If Trump finds a way to handle this group without anyone getting hurt, the next caravans will be larger and larger until death or injury is inevitable.
That's the whole point of this. It's intended to be a kill shot. The hardcore left knows Trump has no good options.
This isn't going to end well.
It seems like this used to be required every few decades, but it is ramping up.

I remember anti war riots in NY, where we had to run down the block to the factories to be safe.
I remember Watts
I remember LA, Rodney King

Now it "feels" much more frequent. Lots of civil unrest all over, all the time. True, or 'news'? Is this a construct?
Why?
Heck, now they schedule it yearly with may day in Seattle.

Again...Why?
(10-23-2018, 01:22 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like this used to be required every few decades, but it is ramping up.

I remember anti war riots in NY, where we had to run down the block to the factories to be safe.
I remember Watts

Now it "feels" much more frequent. Lots of civil unrest all over, all the time. True, or 'news'? Is this a construct?
Why?

Again...Why?

Violent uprisings follow predictable patterns. We saw it in the 60s, and we're going to see it again very soon. More caravans are coming soon after this one. One of these caravans is going to be the trigger that tips the first domino.

Anonymous Coward

(10-23-2018, 01:14 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]Riots, fires, and the Democrat controlled city government letting it happen. The Democrats who run Baltimore openly sided with the rioters.
If our military uses force to stop this caravan at the border, all hell is going to break loose in this country. Riots will happen in some cities with large hispanic populations. Once that ball starts rolling, it will spread to other cities as violent uprisings always do.
It won't just be hispanics either. Every loony leftist in the country WANTS an excuse to get on the streets and raise hell. With resources devoted to controlling rage on the street, Antifa and their ilk will make their move to utterly disrupt normal existence in this country. A few dozen wack jobs with rifles, explosives, Soros money, and Trump Derangement Syndrome can seriously effect transportation and product distribution. The more disruption they cause, the more support they will get. Basement dwelling revolutionary wannabees will flock to groups doing serious damage to Trump's evil supporters.
If anyone from this caravan is killed or even injured by our forces, Democrat politicians will be screaming from the rooftops, adding incentive to those thinking about joining the revolution.
If Trump finds a way to handle this group without anyone getting hurt, the next caravans will be larger and larger until death or injury is inevitable.
That's the whole point of this. It's intended to be a kill shot. The hardcore left knows Trump has no good options.

This crowd, just like in Baltimore, can be dispersed by one patriotic citizen, and a lot of ammo.
This crowd is a tool wielded by wealthy, intelligent, globalists committed to destroying our freedom. One patriot with ammo won't stop this.

~mc~

(10-23-2018, 01:47 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]This crowd is a tool wielded by wealthy, intelligent, globalists committed to destroying our freedom. One patriot with ammo won't stop this.

no patriots will stop this..

sad, but true.
(10-23-2018, 01:22 PM)PickleSnout Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like this used to be required every few decades, but it is ramping up.

I remember Watts

Why?

Again...Why?

Apparently the lefties feel that civil disturbance is the way to go. Its interesting that many of the protestors don't have a concrete vision of what it is they are protesting. The left has made Trump the lightning rod for all things to be protested.
Facepalm
(10-23-2018, 01:37 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember Watts

Why?

Again...Why?

Violent uprisings follow predictable patterns. We saw it in the 60s, and we're going to see it again very soon. More caravans are coming soon after this one. One of these caravans is going to be the trigger that tips the first domino.

Martial law may be necessary. If so don't worry. They will use those Fema camps Obama's crew built for you and me for the criminals. If the president declares Martial law the rogue governors will not be able to stop the military.
(10-23-2018, 02:13 PM)SassyFringette Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2018, 01:37 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]

I remember Watts

Why?

Again...Why?

Martial law may be necessary. If so don't worry. They will use those Fema camps Obama's crew built for you and me for the criminals. If the president declares Martial law the rogue governors will not be able to stop the military.

That works for me. I'm here in the hinterland so any civil disturbers should stay out of this area.
(10-23-2018, 01:14 PM)Rick Farias Wrote: [ -> ]Riots, fires, and the Democrat controlled city government letting it happen. The Democrats who run Baltimore openly sided with the rioters.

Let's FINISH THAT WALL! They are trying to invade us under false pretenses (Soros etc.). We should deal HARSHLY with them and anyone stateside caught up will be immediately deported along with their families or sent to FEMA camps... Where have I heard that before? Thinking

I'm ready for the mid terms to be over and my immediate concerns to be allayed.

Politics is wearying. I'm ready to get on with it.

Triggered

This shit triggers me... Chuckle
The blueprint and all the laws are in place. All the agencies and facilities are ALREADY BUILT and empty waiting for their new "tenants".
Pages: 1 2 3 4