The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Loving the FRINGE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have always loved the fringe because of all the different opinions expressed and our ability to accept those differences, in a agree to disagree mindset.

Please yall forgive me. I signed up for avalons forum site and noticed the founder there is closed minded and relegates things to a conspiracy theory forum if he doesnt agree with it.

I Love this place and Love all yall. I know here i can say whatever i think and wont be banished to a conspiracy forum. Cheer Cheer Yeah3 Yeah3
Chill Bro lives up to his name.
That's for sure.

And the like button is great, because you can ignore someone and not hurt their feelings.

But Don't ever call Blue Shirley.
Or you'll be in trouble.
(10-22-2018, 03:32 AM)... Wrote: [ -> ]Chill Bro lives up to his name.  
That's for sure.    

And the like button is great, because you can ignore someone and not hurt their feelings.    

But Don't ever call Blue Shirley.    
Or you'll be in trouble.

[Image: PqtksjL.gif]
(10-22-2018, 02:54 AM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]I have always loved the fringe because of all the different opinions expressed and our ability to accept those differences, in a agree to disagree mindset.

Please yall forgive me. I signed up for avalons forum site and noticed the founder there is closed minded and relegates things to a conspiracy theory forum if he doesnt agree with it.

I Love this place and Love all yall. I know here i can say whatever i think and wont be banished to a conspiracy forum. Cheer  Cheer  Yeah3  Yeah3

People are nuts here, you will fit right in.. Cheer
Everyone give @Deepsouthlady a positive rep point. If you don’t you are a liberal, cry baby who voted for Hillary!

[Image: HeIZSw6.gif]
PPR!
Nice post, glad you are here with us! Heartflowers

I hope you won't mind my quoting the first line of your
post on another thread (as it is timely and a good
reminder for all of us)! Heartflowers
(10-22-2018, 04:10 AM)Verity Wrote: [ -> ]Nice post, glad you are here with us!  Heartflowers

I hope you won't mind my quoting the first line of your
post on another thread (as it is timely and a good
reminder for all of us)!  Heartflowers

i like this place too. i have 4 sites i go to , this is by far the most civil site , i will be here often ... Yeah3
(10-22-2018, 02:54 AM)Deepsouthlady Wrote: [ -> ]I have always loved the fringe because of all the different opinions expressed and our ability to accept those differences, in a agree to disagree mindset.

Heston1
Much better then that shithole LOP.
And way much better then GLP.

Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5