The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Stan Deyo New Information prepare for war NOW !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Uh duh!

Could be 5 minutes from now!
(10-19-2018, 09:27 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Uh duh!

Could be 5 minutes from now!

Could be !

Full Throttle

Stan used to be a pretty trustworthy source, probably still is. He should at least be given the benefit of listening to his info as of lately. Has a good EMP Shield device for sale on his website also. I think Stan is a pretty solid guy.
(10-19-2018, 09:40 AM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]Stan used to be a pretty trustworthy source, probably still is.  He should at least be given the benefit of listening to his info as of lately.   Has a good EMP Shield device for sale on his website also.  I think Stan is a pretty solid guy.

Yes he is !! He is basing the warning on a secret briefing !! He said Trump is in a real tough spot !

Full Throttle

I usually roll my eye's at the mention of secret briefings and such, but when it comes to Stan Deyo, I stop and take a hard second look. I had his first book back when their was no internet, found it in a new age bookstore. I gave the thing away for someone to read and they gave it to someone else, book is forever gone now, but an original first edition of that book goes for over a thousand on the net.

Had no idea back then he was also a Christian, not that it matters but he is one of the People who identify as Christian that I respect and trust the information coming from.
(10-19-2018, 10:09 AM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]I usually roll my eye's at the mention of secret briefings and such, but when it comes to Stan Deyo, I stop and take a hard second look.  I had his first book back when their was no internet, found it in a new age bookstore.  I gave the thing away for someone to read and they gave it to someone else, book is forever gone now, but an original first edition of that book goes for over a thousand on the net.

Had no idea back then he was also a Christian, not that it matters but he is one of the People who identify as Christian that I respect and trust the information coming from.
I agree with you on Stan's character ! I have listened to many interviews with him over the years and when Stan yell's fire you better get a bucket of water !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybaXaah1Y6U King James Bible
And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
We have been VERY close to war many times over the last few years, and instead of things calming down they just get more intense and in new places as well as the old ones. it just keep cropping up more and more. There is faction of world leaders whom want a war to break out for several reasons, but mostly so the areas they cannot control can become under their control, and of course we have the over population that they also want lowered. SO BOTTOM line is war is a top priority for some of these people and it could break out at ANY time, in these days IF your not prepped NOW, when it does happen, it could come swift and with no time for prepping, best to be prepped and stay prepped until either war breaks out, OR Mother nature including space events cause a major world wide calamity. these are UN-CERTAIN times we live in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6