The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: This should boil your blood.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is what has become of the West. To allow our culture to be disrespected like this. The Scots should be in the streets demanding deportation. I am furious, this was my Grandfathers homeland. He was a Japanese POW in ww2, this is not what he sacrificed so much for, to come home and be unrecognizable by his mother, this bastard in this video has done nothing to deserve what he thinks he deserves. He should be thanking these men and women that made a country his relatives could come to for safety and security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
(10-17-2018, 07:32 AM)Aussie_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]This is what has become of the West. To allow our culture to be disrespected like this. The Scots should be in the streets demanding deportation. I am furious, this was my Grandfathers homeland. He was a Japanese POW in ww2, this is not what he sacrificed so much for, to come home and be unrecognizable by his mother, this bastard in this video has done nothing to deserve what he thinks he deserves. He should be thanking these men and women that made a country his relatives could come to for safety and security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

WOW!! That 'boy' (yep, I went there  Wink ) needs to grow the up. And so very, very brave to be shaking a fist at some dead guys that are painted on a flat surface and put into wooden frames that are have a tiny amount of gold leaf on them to make them look pretty. And this 'boy' thinks these dead people care what he thinks, says or does? This 'boy' is a dumbass. Pure dumb ass.  Eyeroll

And he wants to what? Take off his shirt and show off his chest? Like a gorilla does? Surprised he didn't beat on it when he was dancing around like a little fairy. And he's complaining that they are rich. What makes you rich? To this 'boy' it's gold. So why doesn't he go get some gold for himself? Oh that's right, too much work for him and he wants it given to him because he 'thinks' he deserves it. And he's going to take it from the dead white guys in the pictures by force.  Jptdknpa Such a dumbass!!!

This 'boy' is dangerous. Needs a bullet to his head so he can be put out of his misery. His life sucks so bad. He is so JEALOUS of others, he is MISERABLE. Sucks to be him. Someone needs to take pity on him and put him outta his misery. Before he does something that others regret because he's not going to regret anything. He's a psychopath. Only hate runs in those veins. Only hate. Pure demonic soul. popnana
Can you fucking believe that the tax payer actually paid for that video. fucking disgraceful.
So a random black man from some other country, some other culture has a problem with the Scottish National Portrait Gallery?

That is so delusional.

The sad thing is, other delusional youths will pick up his mantra and repeat it and hatred for a culture that is not theirs will fester and grow.

I say, have pride in your own culture, build a Gallery for your heroes and statesmen. What? You don't have heroes and statesmen or a country to be proud of? Go build one, be a statesman, be a hero. Do something up-building and positive instead of looking to tear down what is not yours.

Scotland better wake the fuck up quick
(10-17-2018, 08:06 AM)Aussie_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Can you fucking believe that the tax payer actually paid for that video. fucking disgraceful.

In these days and times? Yeah, I can. That would be considered 'modern art'. And hate is all the rage in the hip 'artist' circles. It's really sickening and sad to see. I agree. This is a 'fucking' disgrace. It's disgraceful that they would let in someone that wants to kill the local populace. It's disgraceful that they are paying this man to denigrate their culture. It's disgraceful that they are calling this 'art'. What a waste of time, energy, money and 'boy'. And for the museum to allow this 'boy' to do this.... Totally disgusting.
(10-17-2018, 08:06 AM)Aussie_Bastard Wrote: [ -> ]Can you fucking believe that the tax payer actually paid for that video. fucking disgraceful.

Find out the who the scumbag libtards are that are pushing this racist garbage against your nation and have them fired.
It doesn't boil my blood in fact he is acknowledging your greater accomplishments. Op have you taken any steps to let your representative know that you don't want your tax money spent in this fashion? Or are you just whining to us on The Fringe? I see so much complaining these days and no action. Vote them out if they are unresponsive. The issues that makes my blood boil are abortion which is killing of the innocents, child abuse and elderly abuse. A silly video of some dude expressing his opinion is of no concern to me. But have at it.... Heartflowers

(10-17-2018, 08:51 AM)HomeLessPatriot Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't boil my blood in fact he is acknowledging your greater accomplishments. Op have you taken any steps to let your representative know that you don't want your tax money spent in this fashion? Or are you just whining to us on The Fringe? I see so much complaining these days and no action. Vote them out if they are unresponsive. The issues that makes my blood boil are abortion which is killing of the innocents, child abuse and elderly abuse. A silly video of some dude expressing his opinion is of no concern to me. But have at it....  Heartflowers

It is not my country mate, and he is not acknowledging accomplishments. Yeah the things you mention do make my blood boil also but so does the degrading of our Western culture  We can't agree on everything. Thanks for your comment mate
Doesn't that video, to anyone else, smack of a belligerent declaration of victim-hood?

People in Scotland should be upset. Unfortunately, insulting one's native ground seems to be the norm for a segment of the population now, any given population.
Pages: 1 2