The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Democrats = NPCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
...a new meme suggesting that liberals are soulless idiots who can't think for themselves has gone viral.

The concept compares Democrats to "nonplayable characters," or NPCs - the recurring characters in video games with repetitive lines and limited knowledge. Lack of an "inner voice" is a dead giveaway that someone may be an NPC.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-1...ban-hammer

the NPC meme was created in 2016 after an anonymous 4chan user made a threat titled "are you an NPC?" to the /v/ video games board.

[Image: so%20trump.jpg?itok=EyGwH5uS]

...so of course....TWITTER BANNED THE MEME

After the meme began to spread, Twitter user @brightabyss accused those who "refer to living humans being as NPCs" as being "facist"

Twitter responded by suspending about 1,500 accounts associated with the NPC trolling campaign. The accounts violated Twitter’s rules against “intentionally misleading election-related content,” according to a person familiar with the company’s enforcement process

[Image: 1539723017515.jpg?itok=PrsLtJvi]

Which means Twiiter's corporate position is that if you say Democrats are soulless video game characters incapable of thinking...you are actually claiming that literally. Making Twitter incapable of recognizing sarcasm, making them like soulless video game characters.
If they don't get it, then yes, they are NPCs. Jptdknpa

This is quite remarkable.

Plus,
theres a nytimes article explaining why we should not like this...
Yeah3  Scratchinghead  Ham

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/16/us/po...r-ban.html

[Image: DpiNp_8U8AU-P-0.jpg]

[Image: 2k4cnp.jpg]

[Image: 1539735317525.png?itok=v-fVPARD]

Oh man.

Excellent articles at breitbart and this one

Cheer
The banning of this is ~{Most Epic Stupid } Expose¤☆♧◇♡♤
A guest at my house turned me on to this (yes, out of the loop for a few days)
And i am thundersteuck at the banning/ hurtness/= attention increase.

[Image: 44052499_332668014133109_422459223392544...k=KADZFsbB]
I had seen this earlier, not knowing the origins, and was struck by it.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSv10sQxB-4aUQ7UXtmk...kbSSAfQ_54]

Agent_smith
[Image: and-everybody-else-is-a-npc_o_915999.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRKR0hRjt4HOZTsKMVym...VTGztuZ9i4]
It's pretty obvious there are NPC's on both sides of the left/right paradigm. There does appear to be more on the left though as it's the current de jour of 'correct' think.
(10-17-2018, 01:13 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty obvious there are NPC's on both sides of the left/right paradigm. There does appear to be more on the left though as it's the current de jour of 'correct' think.

I've always noticed on the sunday tv politic shows
The conservatives will have differing opinions and challenge their own, even at times agreeing or comlimenting those on the " other side" but those on the left never never do. They consistently declare their 100% correctness, and the wrong mean horribleness of the other side.
Before i paid much attention to all that,-- that made me wary of them. Like that one friend who never seems to listen to others,,,so set in their ways and thinking or feeling, they are unable to expand, grow, or change...

Drinks
(10-17-2018, 12:09 AM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]...a new meme suggesting that liberals are soulless idiots who can't think for themselves has gone viral.

The concept compares Democrats to "nonplayable characters," or NPCs - the recurring characters in video games with repetitive lines and limited knowledge. Lack of an "inner voice" is a dead giveaway that someone may be an NPC.

the NPC meme was created in 2016 after an anonymous 4chan user made a threat titled "are you an NPC?" to the /v/ video games board.

[Image: so%20trump.jpg?itok=EyGwH5uS]

...so of course....TWITTER BANNED THE MEME

After the meme began to spread, Twitter user @brightabyss accused those who "refer to living humans being as NPCs" as being "facist"

Twitter responded by suspending about 1,500 accounts associated with the NPC trolling campaign. The accounts violated Twitter’s rules against “intentionally misleading election-related content,” according to a person familiar with the company’s enforcement process

[Image: 1539723017515.jpg?itok=PrsLtJvi]

Which means Twiiter's corporate position is that if you say Democrats are soulless video game characters incapable of thinking...you are actually claiming that literally.    Making Twitter incapable of recognizing sarcasm, making them like soulless video game characters.

NPC.got it!!

[Image: SJW-Screaming.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3