The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I'm being discriminated against
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Don't know if it's my neck tattoo that reads "_ _ _ _ _ _ _cut here_ _ _ _ _ _", or the fact that I shave my head and face bald(except for the horrifically large mustache UNDER my lower lip). Kind of like an upside down mustache.

Anyhoo, I've been applying for senior management and financial executive positions, to no avail.

No piercings or other tattoos, except for my 4-leaf clover(xtra large).

WTF?
Bring Hot Stripper Girlfriend to next Interview....6 figures for sure...
(10-16-2018, 10:22 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Bring Hot Stripper Girlfriend to next Interview....6 figures for sure...

Great idea.

Where to find a hot stripper girlfriend could be a problem.
(10-16-2018, 10:25 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2018, 10:22 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]Bring Hot Stripper Girlfriend to next Interview....6 figures for sure...

Great idea.  

better find one...I'm sending you a bill for the idea... Chuckle
(10-16-2018, 10:28 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2018, 10:25 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]

Great idea.  

better find one...I'm sending you a bill for the idea... Chuckle

The check is in the mail. Heston1
(10-16-2018, 10:10 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if it's my neck tattoo that reads "_ _ _ _ _ _ _cut here_ _ _ _ _ _", or the fact that I shave my head and face bald(except for the horrifically large mustache UNDER my lower lip).  Kind of like an upside down mustache.

Anyhoo, I've been applying for senior management and financial executive positions, to no avail.

WTF?

What are the names and addresses of these persons who are being mean to you? Chuckle
(10-16-2018, 10:10 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if it's my neck tattoo that reads "_ _ _ _ _ _ _cut here_ _ _ _ _ _", or the fact that I shave my head and face bald(except for the horrifically large mustache UNDER my lower lip).  Kind of like an upside down mustache.

WTF?

Shit, you should have said something sooner. You're hired my friend! The pay sucks, but we got a big shop, lots of tools, a couple of hot chicks in the office and a turtle enclosure out back.
(10-16-2018, 10:35 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

WTF?

What are the names and addresses of these persons who are being mean to you?   Chuckle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgl0PBCDIjU
(10-16-2018, 10:38 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]

WTF?

Shit, you should have said something sooner. You're hired my friend! The pay sucks, but we got a big shop, lots of tools, a couple of hot chicks in the office and a turtle enclosure out back.

Can I ride my bike to work?
(10-16-2018, 10:39 PM)last one Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2018, 10:38 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]

WTF?

Can I ride my bike to work?

Oh that's a requirement, I should have mentioned that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4