The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Stephen Hawking Says There is NO GOD in Final Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lucifarian Stephen Hawking imposter wrote in his last book, there is no god or divine direction of the universe.

I am aware of MANY scientists who insist the deeper into nuclear science one studies, the more they believe in a Supreme Creator.

Einstein once said “My God created laws… His universe is not ruled by wishful thinking but by immutable laws.”

This "plant", the last version of Stephen Hawkings is an agent of the evil agenda. Any scientist worth his salt ends up believing MORE in an Almighty Creator than he did before he began his studies.

SNIPS of the article:

"The late physicist Stephen Hawking used his final book, published Thursday, to declare to the masses that there is no God or divine will.

Hawking intended the book to provide definitive answers to the questions that he faced most often in life, according to his family members and colleagues who helped complete the book after his death. A self proclaimed atheist, he took a negative view of the concept of God, due in part to his struggles with Lou Gehrig’s Disease, and thought of natural law in opposition to his understanding of divine law."

"He died in March at age 76 while writing the book.

“There is no God. No one directs the universe,” Hawking wrote, according to CNN.

“For centuries, it was believed that disabled people like me were living under a curse that was inflicted by God,” he continued. “I prefer to think that everything can be explained another way, by the laws of nature.”

Hawking’s rejection of God hardly comes as a surprise, as he was critical of religion throughout his life. He did not, however, rule out the possibility of extraterrestrial life."

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/16/steph...-book-god/

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I was very disappointed to hear that today.

He's changed his tune by now.

(10-16-2018, 09:40 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]He's changed his tune by now.

Is he singing in a high-pitched, nutless girly voice now because he has a hot pitchfork up his arze?
There is no Stephen Hawking..

Not around these parts, anyway.
(10-16-2018, 09:48 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2018, 09:40 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]He's changed his tune by now.

Is he singing in a high-pitched, nutless girly voice now because he has a hot pitchfork up his arze?

Meh. I think I must reboot my shit/
Does he say there is no Creator....I bet not...
I bet he crapped his pants for a whole different reason after he died.

Worrying times.

The masses will now realize without God there is no need to be nice or follow any moral code.

I see why Hawking didn't tell anyone until after he was dead. He knew what would happen once moral are abandoned. The Me too movement is going to be busy. No God, so who cares what you do in this life and the courts are all wrong now as they use outdated moral codes as guides which are no in dispute as there is No God.

Catholics have been covering it up for years. They knew what would happen once the masses found out they had killed God while drunk one night.
(10-16-2018, 10:47 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Worrying times.

The masses will now realize without God there is no need to be nice or follow any moral code.

I see why Hawking didn't tell anyone until after he was dead. He knew what would happen once moral are abandoned. The Me too movement is going to be busy. No God, so who cares what you do in this life and the courts are all wrong now as they use outdated moral codes as guides which are no in dispute as there is No God.

Catholics have been covering it up for years. They knew what would happen once the masses found out they had killed God while drunk one night.

I agree. All part of the "godless society" agenda.

"Stephen Hawking turned 76 last Monday. Or did he? A conspiracy theory claims that the renowned physicist was replaced with a lookalike around 30 years ago, who has been impersonating the professor ever since.

Proponents of the theory claim that the professor is so trusted as a voice of science that when he "died" in 1985, scientists at NASA (it's always NASA) decided that he was too useful a figurehead to give up. So instead of announcing his death, they swapped him for a lookalike. Much like how the Beatles did when Paul died.

Unlike the Paul conspiracy, proponents of "fake Hawking" say that he hasn't been replaced with someone of comparable abilities, but an ordinary man who is being fed complex astrophysics by NASA."

This writer ends with "Nonsense."

https://www.iflscience.com/physics/this-...ng-theory/
Pages: 1 2