The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Khashoggi's killing took seven minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jamal Khashoggi's killing took seven minutes, Turkish source tells MEE
#Khashoggi
Middle East Eye publishes first details of audio tape acquired by Turkish investigators probing what happened to Saudi journalist

It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments told Middle East Eye.
Khashoggi was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door, the Turkish source said.
Horrendous screams were then heard by a witness downstairs, the source said.
"The consul himself was taken out of the room. There was no attempt to interrogate him. They had come to kill him,” the source told MEE.
The screaming stopped when Khashoggi - who was last seen entering the Saudi consulate on 2 October - was injected with an as yet unknown substance.
Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, who has been identified as the head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department, was one of the 15-member squad who arrived in Ankara earlier that day on a private jet.
Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study while he was still alive, the Turkish source said.
The killing took seven minutes, the source said

As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
“When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.
A three-minute version of the audio tape has been given to Turkish newspaper Sabah, but they have yet to release it.

More ugliness
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclu...-829291552
I'm so glad there is a thread on this, because I just found some amazing news ...
... a link between Khashaggi and the death of Princes Di !!

https://twitter.com/LisaMei62/status/105...6062082050
(10-16-2018, 11:33 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so glad there is a thread on this, because I just found some amazing news ...

That's weird?

What a strange world we live in.

With this occurring within the actual Consulate with an assassination team brought in I'm having a harder time believing this is a "rogue" operation and not sanctioned at the highest level.
Truly horrifying.
Scream1

Something isn't right...
This makes no sense...
Fuckery is afoot.

But who is the fuck-er?
(10-16-2018, 11:50 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]Scream1

Something isn't right...  
This makes no sense...
Fuckery is afoot.

But who is the fuck-er?

Khashaggi was a member of the "Brotherhood of Deth" (Muslim Brotherhood)

He was against the Westernization of Saudi Arabia.\

Rush Limbaugh told me so.
(10-16-2018, 11:33 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so glad there is a thread on this, because I just found some amazing news ...

I saw that the other day....

I don't believe any of this...its washpost fakery
Keep an eye on this folks. You don’t send a Secretary of State to investigate the death of a journalist.

Something big is happening here.
(10-16-2018, 11:50 PM)DeadpoolLovesYou Wrote: [ -> ]Scream1

Something isn't right...  
This makes no sense...
Fuckery is afoot.

But who is the fuck-er?

Yeah, some strange doings. Gonna be a lot of conflicting stories.

I figure most Journalists aren't very bright. The smart ones are likely corrupt.

Journalists in this country get killed for stepping on the wrong toes, it's worse in other places. Poor choice of profession, if you're honest and want to stay alive.
How many power players was he related to?
Pages: 1 2