The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Cellular Phone Plans & Satellites ( thread posted 2018)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

So, it's October 2018. MetroPCS announced now Metro by T-Mobile. Formerly, it MetroPCS. So, I'm wondering if they switched Satlellites.

For example, let's say Sprint Network Satlellites (if that exists) for Deusche telecom Satlellites?

So, the change from MetroPCS to Metro by T-Mobile is that like a Satlellite Carrier Provider? If, so does that mean better or worst service? Seems worse for me, for you?
(10-16-2018, 08:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]So, it's October 2018. MetroPCS announced now Metro by T-Mobile. Formerly, it MetroPCS. So, I'm wondering if they switched Satlellites.

For example, let's say Sprint Network Satlellites (if that exists) for Deusche telecom Satlellites?

So, the change from MetroPCS to Metro by T-Mobile is that like a Satlellite Carrier Provider? If, so does that mean better or worst service? Seems worse for me, for you?

MetroPCS always piggybacked on T-Mobile.

(10-16-2018, 09:16 AM)Talon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2018, 08:20 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]So, it's October 2018. MetroPCS announced now Metro by T-Mobile. Formerly, it MetroPCS. So, I'm wondering if they switched Satlellites.

MetroPCS always piggybacked on T-Mobile.

Oh, I see. Thanks. I thought they were using Sprint and that was the PCS.