The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Netflix animation celebrates pedophilia, abortion & masturbation for pre-teens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
In most of the world, if you push sex onto pre-teens, you go to jail. Most of the world, except Netflix.

Or at least, according to the creators of Big Mouth, that’s what we really wanted to do. In the minds of these pedophilia propagandists, 11-year-olds are so consumed with issues of body transformation, heterosexual yearnings, homosexual yearnings, desires to masturbate and illicit lusts, that they are liberating kids by creating a show styled after The Simpsons which depicts all of those things in high-res. Between kids.

[Image: MV5-BNz-Iz-NTgx-NDM4-MV5-BMl5-Ban-Bn-Xk-...7-CR00.jpg]

And the kids just happen to be groomed by two demons, who mentor them in how to do things like talk to their genitals.

And the kids just happen to be groomed by two demons, who mentor them in how to do things like talk to their genitals.

I wont even link the other picture that actually shows what is in the mirror. SICK FUCKS.

http://endtimesherald.com/netflix-animat...pre-teens/
Disgusting

Facepalm
What the hell????

Exactly Facepalm
(10-15-2018, 12:10 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Disgusting

Facepalm

Now you know why I didnt post more of the cartoon images. Hiding3
(10-15-2018, 12:12 PM)The Order of Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell????

Exactly Facepalm

how do they get away with this shit?
The shows main creator is Nick Kroll.

[Image: kroll.jpg]

I found this little interesting tidbit...in this same article he admits that he is aiming his show at 13 year olds, even though Netflix markets the show as an ADULT cartoon:

Between seasons of Big Mouth, Netflix’s sweetly disgusting animated comedy about puberty, co-creators and executive producers Mark Levin and Jennifer Flackett attended a talk by Sue Dunlap, the president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Los Angeles. “She said to a room full of writers and producers, your donations are very helpful, but what would really help is stories that involve Planned Parenthood in your shows and movies,” Nick Kroll, the other half of the show’s creative team (along with Andrew Goldberg) told The A.V. Club. “That can really move the dial.”

Already in the business of tackling taboos and wringing laughs out of them, the Big Mouth writers took Dunlap’s challenge, touring one of the reproductive-health organization’s L.A. facilities and devoting an entire episode to telling—through a comedic lens—the truth about a widely misunderstood nonprofit.

AVC: Do you get the sense the kids are watching, or are even able to watch, Big Mouth? Is it that same tight spot as Eighth Grade, where it’s being kept from the people who’d most benefit from seeing it?

NK: That’s the advantage of being on Netflix versus trying to put a movie out in theaters. I guess parents can put parental controls on Netflix—we’ve probably dealt with a little of that. I was at my nephew’s bar mitzvah right after the show came out, and my nephew’s friends were like, “We watched this show,” and then I saw their parents and the parents were like, “Our kids are watching the show, and it’s giving them a vocabulary and a platform to talk about these things.”

Yes, I believe that the show’s incredibly dirty, and if you told me your 13-year-old wasn’t allowed to watch it, I’d be like, sure, I get it. But your 13-year-old is very likely watching or has access to much more crazy, dirty, and disgusting things on the internet that are much less aware of the messages they’re putting out into the world. Selfishly—I made this show—I want as many people to see it as possible. But I’m like, “Let your kids see it and then talk about it.”

https://tv.avclub.com/nick-kroll-on-how-...1829562016:
(10-15-2018, 12:13 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2018, 12:12 PM)The Order of Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell????

Exactly Facepalm

how do they get away with this shit?

Because we have let them.

Hellywood needs to fall.
(10-15-2018, 12:31 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]The shows main creator is Nick Kroll.

[Image: kroll.jpg]

I found this little interesting tidbit...in this same article he admits that he is aiming his show at 13 year olds, even though Netflix markets the show as an ADULT cartoon:

Between seasons of Big Mouth, Netflix’s sweetly disgusting animated comedy about puberty, co-creators and executive producers Mark Levin and Jennifer Flackett attended a talk by Sue Dunlap, the president and CEO of Planned Parenthood Los Angeles. “She said to a room full of writers and producers, your donations are very helpful, but what would really help is stories that involve Planned Parenthood in your shows and movies,” Nick Kroll, the other half of the show’s creative team (along with Andrew Goldberg) told The A.V. Club. “That can really move the dial.”

Already in the business of tackling taboos and wringing laughs out of them, the Big Mouth writers took Dunlap’s challenge, touring one of the reproductive-health organization’s L.A. facilities and devoting an entire episode to telling—through a comedic lens—the truth about a widely misunderstood nonprofit.

AVC: Do you get the sense the kids are watching, or are even able to watch, Big Mouth? Is it that same tight spot as Eighth Grade, where it’s being kept from the people who’d most benefit from seeing it?

NK: That’s the advantage of being on Netflix versus trying to put a movie out in theaters. I guess parents can put parental controls on Netflix—we’ve probably dealt with a little of that. I was at my nephew’s bar mitzvah right after the show came out, and my nephew’s friends were like, “We watched this show,” and then I saw their parents and the parents were like, “Our kids are watching the show, and it’s giving them a vocabulary and a platform to talk about these things.”

Yes, I believe that the show’s incredibly dirty, and if you told me your 13-year-old wasn’t allowed to watch it, I’d be like, sure, I get it. But your 13-year-old is very likely watching or has access to much more crazy, dirty, and disgusting things on the internet that are much less aware of the messages they’re putting out into the world. Selfishly—I made this show—I want as many people to see it as possible. But I’m like, “Let your kids see it and then talk about it.”

https://tv.avclub.com/nick-kroll-on-how-...1829562016:

Facepalm

these people need to be beaten to a bloody pulp Ham
It's an adult show though, not for children 1dunno1
Interesting how the Planned Parenthood CEO has Hollywood writers and producers over for a nice little 'pep talk' about what she would like to see in their shows and movies...because their DONATIONS are NOT ENOUGH.

Oh what a tangled web they weave...as they attempt to deceive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15