The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Hundreds of Hondurans head for US border in mass migration 'march': report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At least 1,300 people, including young children, left San Pedro Sula in northern Honduras on Saturday, in what some are calling the “March of the Migrant,” 

Bartolo Fuentes, the organizer, told the news agency that the group plans to march through Guatemala and into Mexico. From there, participants will request refugee status, which would allow them to stay in the country, or they will apply for a visa to pass through into the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/over-1000-hon...rch-report
Build the wall!
(10-13-2018, 11:24 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Build the wall!

The Demoncrats successfully stalled that
(10-13-2018, 11:25 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2018, 11:24 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]Build the wall!

The Demoncrats successfully stalled that

No one needs refugees when you have so many homeless and in need of help
Never mind what the vets have to deal with Facepalm
(10-13-2018, 11:23 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]At least 1,300 people, including young children, left San Pedro Sula in northern Honduras on Saturday, in what some are calling the “March of the Migrant,” 

Bartolo Fuentes, the organizer, told the news agency that the group plans to march through Guatemala and into Mexico. From there, participants will request refugee status, which would allow them to stay in the country, or they will apply for a visa to pass through into the U.S.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/over-1000-hon...rch-report

This is not good and must stop.  I would not be surprised if George Soros was footing the bill for this mass migration.  He is actually an international criminal and provocateur.

[Image: George-Soros-Media-Matters-1024x800.jpg]

Here's what I fail to comprehend

Quote:Bartolo Fuentes and George Soros Inc., the organizers, told the news agency that the group plans to march through Guatemala and into Mexico

Why don't they just stay in Mexico?  I get it that Mexico's immigration laws are on par with Israel's when it comes to poor Brown people carrying their stinking 3rd world cultural baggage into their host country, but I'm sure El Presidente Nieto can make an exception this time.  

[Image: mollie-tibbetts-father-hispanic-locals-a...884281.png]

Isnt hundreds of hondurans like just one truckload?
/
K2