The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Heartbreaking scenes as hundreds of mourners line up for joint funeral of four sisters killed in horror limo smash,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dozens of mourners attended the joint service for sisters Amy Steenburg, Abby Jackson, Mary Dyson, Allison and King
'The girls are being buried together, although I don't think I can say buried because all my sisters are being cremated,' their brother Tom King said
They were among the 20 people killed after their limousine careened over an intersection and hit a parked car, before spinning off into a ravine
The crash in upstate New York is America's deadliest transport accident

Grieving family and friends of the four sisters killed in a limo crash cried and clung together for support at the emotional wake on Friday.

Dozens of mourners attended the joint service for sisters Amy Steenburg, Abby Jackson, Mary Dyson, and Allison King.

The family were on their way to celebrate Amy's 30th birthday on Saturday when the limo careened out of control across an interstate in Schohaire, upstate New York, and crashed into a parked car before spinning off into a ravine...................................................

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...crash.html
My prayers and thoughts for their family... the incredible heart break those parents are going through after losing their daughters must be unbearable.

I kind of got to wonder if they, their families, and their cohorts were into that whole cause stalking stuff.