The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The REAL WAR for the future of humanity: Democrats increasingly possessed by demonic forces that seek ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I meant to post this yesterday ...

The REAL WAR for the future of humanity: Democrats increasingly possessed by demonic forces that seek the extermination of humanity?
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 by: Mike Adams

Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft, just pointed out that the political Left has “literally been taken over by evil.” (Source) It turns out he’s more correct than even he might realize. Over the last several years, Leftists have morphed into an irrational, hate-filled violent mob of “Demoncrats” that don’t even resemble conscious human beings.

Operating like a zombie swarm of mindless lunatics, they are now taking over entire cities like Portland, Oregon, where even the local police now stand down and allow deranged Left-wing mobs to run the city. ..."

FULL STORY AT LINK

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-10-d...iment.html

The only thing i fear more then left wing tyranny, is right wing tyranny.

Its not demonic.

Its braindead intellectually lazy group think people who cling to an indoctrinated ideology.

In 20 years, we might be having the same post about the Republicans when the momentum swings back, which it will.
This came out in 2012. Probably fiction but who knows with all the crazy stuff we are finding out today.

http://www.metatech.org/wp/fallen-angels...e-insider/
(10-12-2018, 02:06 PM)Mindzen Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing i fear more then left wing tyranny, is right wing tyranny.

Its not demonic.

Its braindead intellectually lazy group think people who cling to an indoctrinated ideology.

In 20 years, we might be having the same post about the Republicans when the momentum swings back, which it will.

Did you read the article?

After reading the article, can you honestly say this is just an "intellectually lazy group think"?

PS: I live just a few miles from this craziness that is going on in Portland, Oregon.
Their insanity permeates this entire area !!

Funny$

Low vibrations are easy to control. It is a trance effect.
(10-12-2018, 02:07 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]This came out in 2012.  Probably fiction but who knows with all the crazy stuff we are finding out today.

Well, that was sure strange.
Difficult to wade through, but sure makes one ... wonder. About things.
(10-12-2018, 02:07 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]This came out in 2012.  Probably fiction but who knows with all the crazy stuff we are finding out today.

I remember reading that. It would not surprise me one bit.
(10-12-2018, 02:06 PM)Mindzen Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing i fear more then left wing tyranny, is right wing tyranny.

Its not demonic.

Yeh, it is demonic.

Left wing/right wing are an illusion created so we keep fighting amongst ourselves while the puppet-masters implement their agenda regardless of which side is in power. Most people involved in the game are merely useful idiots but the higher up you get the more you are required to recognise and acknowledge your allegiance to the entity at the top of the pyramid, who is Satan. This is the case in most secret societies and it's also the case in politics, the media and entertainment sectors, and education. Note that most of the big tech companies are merely media channels so they are in the mix too. And if you doubt this then look at how all those sectors behave. They are all heavily tainted with an anti-human agenda. All of them. The rabid millennials didn't get to be who they are without education, for instance. No Child Left Behind is responsible for them.

The Nazi camps for instance were laid out in a pentagram. The people who perished there were victims of mass sacrifice. The people who organised the war, on both sides, ultimately reported to Satan. Roosevelt and Churchill were on the same side as Hitler and Stalin.

My jury is still out on where Trump is on this. I'm waiting to see what he does with Israel. The fact he's an outsider in politics is promising, his track record to date is promising. But if he fails to deal with Israel not only on the international stage but domestically by destroying its influence in education, media, politics and in the intelligence, defence and treasury agencies, then he'll stand in my book as a mere inside player, boosting one side by destroying the other.

Funny$

[Image: FB-IMG-1524544886427.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1531273459786.jpg]

(10-12-2018, 01:47 PM)Aquarius Wrote: [ -> ]I meant to post this yesterday ...

The REAL WAR for the future of humanity: Democrats increasingly possessed by demonic forces that seek the extermination of humanity?
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 by: Mike Adams

Markus Persson, the creator of Minecraft, just pointed out that the political Left has “literally been taken over by evil.” (Source) It turns out he’s more correct than even he might realize. Over the last several years, Leftists have morphed into an irrational, hate-filled violent mob of “Demoncrats” that don’t even resemble conscious human beings.

Operating like a zombie swarm of mindless lunatics, they are now taking over entire cities like Portland, Oregon, where even the local police now stand down and allow deranged Left-wing mobs to run the city. ..."

FULL STORY AT LINK

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-10-10-d...iment.html

Not just democrats, the US government in general. RAND corp's list of former heads and advisors reads like a who's who of American Occultistry. Top US military positions cannot be obtained without performing a Blood drinking ritual.

Occultism binds the US government together.

But for that matter what about the occultism directed at people on CT forums?

Plenty of people can tell you stuff but few are willing to say anything outside a PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17