The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Sixteen hours from now I’m taking four 13 year olds camping...pray for me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Our camping trips have become contagious at his school.
Now they all want to go.
I guess that ain’t a bad thing thing but damn, what did I get myself into?
May you find dry firewood and the mosquitoes be few.
(10-12-2018, 02:25 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]May you find dry firewood and the mosquitoes be few.

Lol...yep my wood is dry this week.
(10-12-2018, 02:28 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:25 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]May you find dry firewood and the mosquitoes be few.

Good luck with them.
(10-12-2018, 02:33 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:28 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck with them.
Thanks.
The low is 42 here tomorrow night. I guess we’ll see if they’re serious.

The "fun stuff" isn't going to happen until AFTER the adult (you) fall asleep. ;)
(10-12-2018, 02:36 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:33 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:28 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Lol...yep my wood is dry this week.

Good luck with them.
Thanks.

I have a swag so I'm always toasty when camping, they're a great bit of kit to have unless you're hiking and then they're too bulky. You can setup in a minute or two.

[Image: JvHVdlL.jpg]

Burn plenty of wood and have a great time.
(10-12-2018, 02:47 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:36 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:33 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with them.
Thanks.

I have a swag so I'm always toasty when camping, they're a great bit of kit to have unless you're hiking and then they're too bulky. You can setup in a minute or two.

Screw that dazed! I'd want to be in the cabin next to the fireplace. 42 degrees at night. Time to slum it and order Dominos. lol

And that is slumming it. Domino's sucks but it beats cooking a can of Bush's baked beans to 42-degree weather and slamming a hot dog in your mouth while freezing your butt off in a camp chair. I support skiers and snowboarders too when it gets colder. I just support them while giving them a thumbs up through the windows of the huge lodge sipping on hot cocoa and lounging on the open public lodge couch writing stories. lol

You will be in the cabin while they camp in that tent right?

Set up camp . Gather more firewood than a week.

Have dinner. Burn the wood. Tell stories about how this used to be a free country.

Tell some history of these United States of America.

Oh , also tell them that when you were young, the old people used to say, when confronted by a nut, bothering nobody, Its a Free Country.
(10-12-2018, 03:10 AM)Euphoric_Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:47 AM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2018, 02:36 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks.

Screw that dazed! I'd want to be in the cabin next to the fireplace. 42 degrees at night. Time to slum it and order Dominos. lol

And that is slumming it. Domino's sucks but it beats cooking a can of Bush's baked beans to 42-degree weather and slamming a hot dog in your mouth while freezing your butt off in a camp chair. I support skiers and snowboarders too when it gets colder. I just support them while giving them a thumbs up through the windows of the huge lodge sipping on hot cocoa and lounging on the open public lodge couch writing stories. lol

You will be in the cabin while they camp in that tent right?

That's my house, I'd set the swag up to air it out before I went camping.

And you're right, camp food sucks.

[Image: 0tOF6xh.jpg]

[Image: ZR2nXoj.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5