The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Where can I find a girlfriend broker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I don't even know if they exist, but the really need to. A bunch of amateurs, including me, are roaming the world making fools of ourselves and wasting a fortune just trying to get a girlfriend. We're wasting half or more of our lives on something we're really bad at.

We have brokers for houses, mortgages, cars, equipment, stocks, bonds, etc. Why isn't there a girlfriend broker? Someone that can take your defined ideal and run with it. Find her, convince her you're good enough for her, and then get her to move in. It's just a sales job like any other, but some of us couldn't sell a dollar for a penny. We can use specialized skills to get the girl invested in us and willing to live with us. It would save a fortune in misallocated resources.

Girls generally don't need these services - they have each other and they have far better social skills than most guys. For us, just imagine paying someone a fee - say 10% when she finds you, 40% after you've been living together for six months, and the final half after a year. Guys are generally happy with a "good enough" girl and don't get super picky unless they have always been able to get any girl. That's the minority.

Why is it that every guy has to do the whole thing alone, with no real help along the way?

(10-11-2018, 11:04 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know if they exist, but the really need to.  A bunch of amateurs, including me, are roaming the world making fools of ourselves and wasting a fortune just trying to get a girlfriend.  We're wasting half or more of our lives on something we're really bad at.

We have brokers for houses, mortgages, cars, equipment, stocks, bonds, etc.  Why isn't there a girlfriend broker?  Someone that can take your defined ideal and run with it.  Find her, convince her you're good enough for her, and then get her to move in.  It's just a sales job like any other, but some of us couldn't sell a dollar for a penny.  We can use specialized skills to get the girl invested in us and willing to live with us.  It would save a fortune in misallocated resources.

Girls generally don't need these services - they have each other and they have far better social skills than most guys.  For us, just imagine paying someone a fee - say 10% when she finds you, 40% after you've been living together for six months, and the final half after a year.    Guys are generally happy with a "good enough" girl and don't get super picky unless they have always been able to get any girl.  That's the minority.

Why is it that every guy has to do the whole thing alone, with no real help along the way?

You mean a matchmaker? What about "it's just lunch?" They say that is great.

(10-11-2018, 11:04 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know if they exist, but the really need to. A bunch of amateurs, including me, are roaming the world making fools of ourselves and wasting a fortune just trying to get a girlfriend. We're wasting half or more of our lives on something we're really bad at.

We have brokers for houses, mortgages, cars, equipment, stocks, bonds, etc. Why isn't there a girlfriend broker? Someone that can take your defined ideal and run with it. Find her, convince her you're good enough for her, and then get her to move in. It's just a sales job like any other, but some of us couldn't sell a dollar for a penny. THEY can use specialized skills to get the girl invested in us and willing to live with us. It would save a fortune in misallocated resources.

Girls generally don't need these services - they have each other and they have far better social skills than most guys. For us, just imagine paying someone a fee - say 10% when she finds you, 40% after you've been living together for six months, and the final half after a year. Guys are generally happy with a "good enough" girl and don't get super picky unless they have always been able to get any girl. That's the minority.

Corrected typo.
This thread is GLP worthy.

It's cheaper to rent them btw.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/
[Image: image.jpg]

(10-11-2018, 11:06 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2018, 11:04 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know if they exist, but the really need to.  A bunch of amateurs, including me, are roaming the world making fools of ourselves and wasting a fortune just trying to get a girlfriend.  We're wasting half or more of our lives on something we're really bad at.

We have brokers for houses, mortgages, cars, equipment, stocks, bonds, etc.  Why isn't there a girlfriend broker?  Someone that can take your defined ideal and run with it.  Find her, convince her you're good enough for her, and then get her to move in.  It's just a sales job like any other, but some of us couldn't sell a dollar for a penny.  We can use specialized skills to get the girl invested in us and willing to live with us.  It would save a fortune in misallocated resources.

Girls generally don't need these services - they have each other and they have far better social skills than most guys.  For us, just imagine paying someone a fee - say 10% when she finds you, 40% after you've been living together for six months, and the final half after a year.    Guys are generally happy with a "good enough" girl and don't get super picky unless they have always been able to get any girl.  That's the minority.

You mean a matchmaker? What about "it's just lunch?" They say that is great.

Matchmakers just introduce people and then they say "it's up to you". That's the part where I need their services to convince the girl that it's worth a trial relationship. It's easy to meet girls, but hard to get them to even try an overnight.

The key is to have the third party work to bond the couple enough that the girl will spring for intimacy.
(10-11-2018, 11:09 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2018, 11:06 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

You mean a matchmaker?  What about "it's just lunch?"  They say that is great.

Matchmakers just introduce people and then they say "it's up to you".  That's the part where I need their services to convince the girl that it's worth a trial relationship.  It's easy to meet girls, but hard to get them to even try an overnight.

The key is to have the third party work to bond the couple enough that the girl will spring for intimacy.

[Image: image.jpg]

(10-11-2018, 11:08 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is GLP worthy.

It's cheaper to rent them btw.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/

It's cheaper to rent them if you're talking about an hour a month or so. If you want to spend 8 hours in bed together every night, it's not affordable at all.
Guest,

If you're here to run your match maker service idea past us...okay...you did it.

But honestly this really isn't a CT worthy thread.

Try SharkTank...maybe Mark Cuban can help fund your idea.

They are called Pimps, player...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8