The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: You guys see this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is insane, plus is he dressed like a female?

"meant to kick ur phone..."

WTF! Difference does that make in that realm?
Is phone kicking aloud?
the hell??
I saw it yesterday. What a tool.
Facepalm
I actually wish he would have tried that with my wife. He still would be in a coma.

(10-06-2018, 12:13 PM)FringeDude Wrote: [ -> ]the hell??
1dunno1 was that pat? V6sRZf4
(10-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Nordway Wrote: [ -> ]This is insane, plus is he dressed like a female?

Oh.. No.

I would gladly go to jail for stomping his ass for that.. What a piece of shit.

This is the liberal left ... Champion of women's "issues"... That made me angry.
(10-06-2018, 01:45 PM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Nordway Wrote: [ -> ]This is insane, plus is he dressed like a female?

Oh.. No.

I would gladly go to jail for stomping his ass for that.. What a piece of shit.

This is the liberal left ... Champion of women's "issues"...  That made me angry.

put him in jail ...then he can worry about whether his butt is gonna have a baby

She needs to press charges, asap.

I mean she has him on video admitting to a crime, he said "I meant to kick your camera" - that's destruction of private property right?
Looks like assault with intent to cause serious injury, assault on a female and destruction of private property over 500 dollars (depending on model of phone). In my county he would be walking barefoot in jail because he def dont look like he has the balls to keep his county supplied flip flops.
Pages: 1 2