The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: US swimming authorities to let athletes choose to compete as male or female
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:USA Swimming’s House of Delegates has voted to implement a new “stated gender” section for registering athletes, furthering inclusion initiatives for transgender swimmers.

Amendment R-1 establishes that athletes can pick whether they identify as male or female “for the purpose of athlete swimming eligibility, competition, selection and records.” It adds that “an athlete’s stated competition category shall be referred to as ‘gender.'”

Should someone wish to refute an athlete’s competition category, their protest will be heard by the National Eligibility Appeal Panel, and the athlete will be allowed to continue in their competition category until the protest is addressed by the Panel.

USA Swimming has previously recommended that club teams allow minors to compete based on their stated gender identity, and had outlined how athletes could request to have their gender officially changed for competition purposes. However, this is the organization’s first nation-wide mandate that secures athletes the right to swim in their self-identified gender category.

-- snip --

https://swimswam.com/usa-swimming-hod-vo...-category/
(10-06-2018, 04:53 AM)roamer Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:USA Swimming’s House of Delegates has voted to implement a new “stated gender” section for registering athletes, furthering inclusion initiatives for transgender swimmers.

Amendment R-1 establishes that athletes can pick whether they identify as male or female “for the purpose of athlete swimming eligibility, competition, selection and records.” It adds that “an athlete’s stated competition category shall be referred to as ‘gender.'”

Should someone wish to refute an athlete’s competition category, their protest will be heard by the National Eligibility Appeal Panel, and the athlete will be allowed to continue in their competition category until the protest is addressed by the Panel.

USA Swimming has previously recommended that club teams allow minors to compete based on their stated gender identity, and had outlined how athletes could request to have their gender officially changed for competition purposes. However, this is the organization’s first nation-wide mandate that secures athletes the right to swim in their self-identified gender category.

-- snip --

https://swimswam.com/usa-swimming-hod-vo...-category/

The party is over. Many sports just might as well do away with the
distinction of male and female. Just throw everybody in the mix
and see who wins. My interest is in where the transgenders will fit
if they must take drugs to be whatever they are trying to be.
I'll probably be in jail in the not too distant future because I will
have failed to identifiy some freak by their chosen idenity that day.
Or fined into bankruptcy. It has been my impression that the Feds
in the Deep State want to turn everybody into a Federal felon anyway.
You Deplorables better remember that you are now GUILTY until proven
innocent beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt.
Dancebrian
This is bullshit...if they're concerned about 'fairness', what about this is fair to female athletes?
But what about the "bulge" in the Speedos? Chuckle
(10-06-2018, 09:30 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]But what about the "bulge" in the Speedos? Chuckle

Can it be used as a rudder? Facepalm
Jptdknpa
What could possibly go wrong?

Everything will change when the money dries up
My bet is on Patricia Korry for the 100 freestyle.

Scream1
That is discriminatory.
They are forcing athletes to choose between 2 genders.
Aren't there like 70 or 80 now?
When is the ACLU suing these bastards?
I would never get in the same pool with any of these freaks.

They should have a fast lane, and a carpool lane, and allow merging. Then, move into full contact swimming.
Pages: 1 2 3