The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Interpol chief missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Interpol chief missing: French police launch investigation into President Meng Hongwei's disappearance
Meng Hongwei, 64, has not been heard from since travelling to China in late September
Chris Baynes
10 minutes ago
0 comments

French police have reportedly launched an investigation into the disappearance of Interpol's president.
Meng Hongwei, a former Chinese government minister, was reported missing after travelling to his native country last week.

The 64-year-old lives in Lyon with his wife and children, who have not heard from him since he left for China on 29 September, according to reports.

Chinese official named head of Interpol, raising fears for opponents
French police sources told Reuters and radio station Europe 1 that Mr Meng's family had been unable to contact him or locate his whereabouts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...69876.html
French police have launched an investigation into the disappearance of Interpol‘s president.

Meng Hongwei, a Chinese government minister, was reported missing after travelling to his native country last week.

The 64-year-old lives in Lyon with his wife and children, who have not heard from him since he left for China on 29 September, according to reports.

French police sources told Reuters and radio station Europe 1 that Mr Meng’s family had been unable to contact him or locate his whereabouts.

Mr Meng was elected president of Interpol, which helps global police forces co-operate on investigations, in November 2016.

He is also China’s deputy minister of public security, and has previously served as head of the country’s counter-terrorism office, drugs control commission, and coast guard.

(10-05-2018, 10:42 PM)LUCID 52 Wrote: [ -> ]French police have launched an investigation into the disappearance of Interpol‘s president.

Meng Hongwei, a Chinese government minister, was reported missing after travelling to his native country last week.

French police sources told Reuters and radio station Europe 1 that Mr Meng’s family had been unable to contact him or locate his whereabouts.

Mr Meng was elected president of Interpol, which helps global police forces co-operate on investigations, in November 2016.

He is also China’s deputy minister of public security, and has previously served as head of the country’s counter-terrorism office, drugs control commission, and coast guard.

Mine went nowhere, good luck
https://the-fringe.com/thread-interpol_chief_missing
Maybe folks don't realize that it's actually a bit of a BFD. Scratchinghead
This is some really weird shit, i imagine he got a lot of influence maybe a kidnapping?
(10-05-2018, 10:42 PM)LUCID 52 Wrote: [ -> ]French police have launched an investigation into the disappearance of Interpol‘s president.

The Chinese took him out...imo. Things are getting nasty. He knew too much. Just my guess. Scratchinghead
(10-06-2018, 12:15 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

The Chinese took him out...imo.  Things are getting nasty.  He knew too much.  Just my guess.   Scratchinghead

Looks like someone got to him. I expect he knew quite a lot.
(10-06-2018, 12:30 AM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 12:15 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

The Chinese took him out...imo.  Things are getting nasty.  He knew too much.  Just my guess.   Scratchinghead

This Meng fellow was in a position to know a lot of info about a lot of people. He could have been a problem for someone.
Dont eat the Lo Mein.

Chuckle
(10-06-2018, 12:33 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 12:30 AM)MaximalGravity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 12:15 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]The Chinese took him out...imo.  Things are getting nasty.  He knew too much.  Just my guess.   Scratchinghead

This Meng fellow was in a position to know a lot of info about a lot of people.  He could have been a problem for someone.

He likely talked with counterparts in other countries quite a lot. Maybe he's being debriefed.. Sort of?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5