The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Eggs... Fuck em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
That's right, fuck eggs! Especially the fresh ones.

Went to the store today and purchased three dozen Egglands Best eggs and boiled them because I needed to make 40 + deviled eggs tonight. Half of those bastards didn't peel worth a shit and there is no way I'm sending deviled eggs that look like a fucking amateur made them to my ole ladies work. So the dogs had a great dinner tonight.

I didn't fall of the turnip wagon yesterday and know that fresh eggs when boiled are a bitch to peel, so I said fuck it I bet Dollar General get's the left over older eggs. Off to Dollar General I go to buy more eggs. Sure enough every one of those Dollar General eggs peeled like a champ.

Did I mention fuck eggs?

Anyhow, deviled eggs are made and I must say they taste pretty damn good.

First world problems..... Lmao

Oh... and fuck fresh eggs. Did I say that already?
(10-04-2018, 10:39 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]That's right, fuck eggs!  Especially the fresh ones.

Went to the store today and purchased three dozen Egglands Best eggs and boiled them because I needed to make 40 + deviled eggs tonight.  Half of those bastards didn't peel worth a shit and there is no way I'm sending deviled eggs that look like a fucking amateur made them to my ole ladies work. So the dogs had a great dinner tonight.

I didn't fall of the turnip wagon yesterday and know that fresh eggs when boiled are a bitch to peel, so I said fuck it I bet Dollar General get's the left over older eggs.  Off to Dollar General I go to buy more eggs.  Sure enough every one of those Dollar General eggs peeled like a champ.

Did I mention fuck eggs?

First world problems.....   Lmao

Oh... and fuck fresh eggs.  Did I say that already?

Did you drop the hot eggs in chilled water for a minute before attempting to peel?
(10-04-2018, 10:39 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]That's right, fuck eggs!  Especially the fresh ones.

Went to the store today and purchased three dozen Egglands Best eggs and boiled them because I needed to make 40 + deviled eggs tonight.  Half of those bastards didn't peel worth a shit and there is no way I'm sending deviled eggs that look like a fucking amateur made them to my ole ladies work. So the dogs had a great dinner tonight.

I didn't fall of the turnip wagon yesterday and know that fresh eggs when boiled are a bitch to peel, so I said fuck it I bet Dollar General get's the left over older eggs.  Off to Dollar General I go to buy more eggs.  Sure enough every one of those Dollar General eggs peeled like a champ.

Did I mention fuck eggs?

I eat 3-6 eggs every day...I buy Egglands best also. Theyre awesome...SCRAMBLED...but you are right...You cant peel the hard boiled eggs without taking chunks out of the damn things.

Thought it was just me.

Chuckle
(10-04-2018, 10:45 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Did I mention fuck eggs?

Did you drop the hot eggs in chilled water for a minute before attempting to peel?

I always pull them off the stove, drain the hot water and turn the cold water on them. I read somewhere if you put some vinegar in the water it helps when you peel them... That's bullshit, fresh eggs still peel just as bad, vinegar or not.

Did I mention I hate eggs?
Soak 'em in ice salt water after boiling, RG and they' peel real easily.... but yeah... fuck eggs.
(10-04-2018, 10:52 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2018, 10:45 PM)Munchaab Wrote: [ -> ]

Did I mention fuck eggs?

I always pull them off the stove, drain the hot water and turn the cold water on them.  I read somewhere if you put some vinegar in the water it helps when you peel them... That's bullshit, fresh eggs still peel just as bad, vinegar or not.

Did I mention I hate eggs?

If you get it so the shell it cool but the egg is still hot and they won't peel - then yes - shitty eggs...
Old eggs peel better too. Yeah3
(10-04-2018, 10:47 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]

Did I mention fuck eggs?

I eat 3-6 eggs every day...I buy Egglands best also. Theyre awesome...SCRAMBLED...but you are right...You cant peel the hard boiled eggs without taking chunks out of the damn things.

Thought it was just me.

Chuckle

No brother, it's not just you. Fresh eggs do not boil and peel well.
(10-04-2018, 10:54 PM)dazedb42 Wrote: [ -> ]Baking Soda my friend.

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-boil...king-soda/

I need to try that with fresh eggs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26