The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Theresa May Convinces Trump to NOT Release FISA Documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Quote:The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the UK's hand in the Russia election meddling, which appears to be more of a case of UK election meddling. Theresa May and her British Deep State desperately want Trump to not expose their hand in what was an "attack on US democracy."
(09-30-2018, 07:11 AM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the UK's hand in the Russia election meddling, which appears to be more of a case of UK election meddling. Theresa May and her British Deep State desperately want Trump to not expose their hand in what was an "attack on US democracy."

The Duran is great!

Heartflowers
PPR..
popnana
May is on her way out. She won't be overseeing any "house cleaning". Brexit ..

TrumpZilla has lots at stake in a promised release. Not to release, will look like a deep state/democrat win-power move. TrumpZilla must show he's (and his mil buds) running the country and not the deep state Clinton-Obama Feds.

I'm confused. Did she convince or 'try' to convince?
Tough shit Treesa. TRUTH must rein supreme!!!!
I call BS ~ this is just more laser dots for the grasping to chase.

Release of the FISA docs will bring down everybuddy ~ they chose sides long ago.
F#CK Agent Steele, Hang him on the White House LAWN!
It was an Act of WAR, The English should GIVE America all
the CROWN Jewels To Prevent WAR!

They OWE Us Tribute to PREVENT WAR!
Give Us The Crown Jewels Theresa May.
Or We NUKE Your Tiny ISLAND!
(09-30-2018, 11:16 AM)DaJavoo Wrote: [ -> ]I call BS ~ this is just more laser dots for the grasping to chase.

Release of the FISA docs will bring down everybuddy ~ they chose sides long ago.

Chuckle shiny objects...
(09-30-2018, 11:58 AM)Яudis Wrote: [ -> ]F#CK Agent Steele, Hang him on the White House LAWN!
It was an Act of WAR, The English should GIVE America all
the CROWN Jewels To Prevent WAR!

They OWE Us Tribute to PREVENT WAR!
Give Us The Crown Jewels Theresa May.
Or We NUKE Your Tiny ISLAND!

Nah, all we have to do is stampede the herd, make them all run to one side of the island and it will tip over and fill in the channel.

Chuckle

Of course this could be Trump's ace in the hole, you help me out from here on or i'll take you down. Always felt like this was a power move. He can dangle this carrot for a long time...
Pages: 1 2 3 4