The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Search function on this site is all jacked up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just sayin.
(09-30-2018, 12:34 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Just sayin.

Yeah the search function here leaves a lot to be desired.

Is what it is though.
(09-30-2018, 12:34 AM)Grendelmort Wrote: [ -> ]Just sayin.

It is difficult to work with.

Pat Korry

I’m in the process of becoming a moderator. I will improve it whoooooooo
(09-30-2018, 12:41 AM)Pat Korry Wrote: [ -> ]I’m in the process of becoming a moderator. I will improve it whoooooooo

I think that ship has sailed. Actually I don't think there ever was a ship.

Pat Korry

(09-30-2018, 12:43 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2018, 12:41 AM)Pat Korry Wrote: [ -> ]I’m in the process of becoming a moderator. I will improve it whoooooooo

I think that ship has sailed.  Actually I don't think there ever was a ship.

If the people back me up then I will become a moderator. I need your support.

~mc~

[Image: Zo1l1JP.gif]
(09-30-2018, 12:47 AM)Pat Korry Wrote: [ -> ]

You lost my support after this.

Pat Korry Wrote:
I joined this forum on July 30 2018.
I was a former owner of a small (AND REALLY POINTLESS) forum, and when it was shut down (BECAUSE IT WAS SHITE) , I thought “The Frimge” would be my new home (FOR INSULTING LOWER BEINGS) . I thought I would have a support group (TO DO THIS) , but boy was I wrong.

From the start, (I PAT KORRY) alienated every thread post that (WASNT ONE OF MINE) .
You people (LET ME) call (EVERYONE) names, you tell me I will never become a moderator (BECAUSE I INSULT EVERYONE) .
You make threads about me, and you give me likes (ALL THE TIME) on (ALL) of my threads or replies.
Culkin! (FUCK YOU PEOPLE)

Made up members (ARE) my girlfriend (JUST LIKE THE ONES IN RL) . I also got some brutal PM (I TRULY LOVED) . One PM said I smell like whoopy goldbergs poop (AND ITS TRUE I DO SMELL LIKE WHOOPY SHIT) . How am I supposed to receive a rude msg like that? (AND NOT APPRECIATE IT) Put yourself in my shoes (I KNOW IM USELESS AS A HUMAN).

Now, here is my constructive criticism of you (HATEFUL ,EVIL AND LOWLY) people.
You people are despicable humans. Your maturity level is that of a 5th grader (AND YOU ARE ALL SMARTER THAN ME) .
It’s good that I was denied the moderator position because 98% of you would be banned (BECAUSE IM MENTALLY ILL) .
I always gave you people props on great threads. What do I get in return (LOVE) ? Ridiculed (NEVER) .

I like being liked. Just like everyone else, I also like being liked (BECAUSE I LIKE LIKING?) . I have feelings too (BUT I HATE YOU ALL) .
I don’t appreciate people telling me that my moustache looks like Fred Fling (I THINK IT LOOKS MORE LIKE A NOSE PUSSY): That’s what I get called in real life ("NOSE PUSSY" ALL DAY EVERY DAY). I thought online I would make some friends (BUT I HATE YOU ALL). Didn’t appreciate the purple gingerbread man accusing me of raping it back in 86. I was 12 (WHEN I DID IT) in 86 dude. Your weird. Then the electricity guy who was (REALLY NICE) claiming to be my friend (BUT I WASNT HIS), then he turned on me like AC Slater (WHO WAS MY CHILDHOOD HERO). Cotton Thoomb says (HE LOVES ME SAYING) unflattering things about #metoo.

Now, I’m not asking for common respect (YOU SCUM SUCKING POND DWELLER'S).
I AM DEMANDING COMMON Repect ( FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE) .

You mean like this
[Image: Sus1.jpg]
or this

[Image: Sus2.jpg]

Nope.

Mmmkay is the new mod and I will support him.

Thdown I can't support you. I'm sorry.

Plll
Pages: 1 2 3