The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Man Posing as Walmart Employee Sends Away Cashier Steals Money From Register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:[Image: walmart-suspect.jpg]

A man posing as a Walmart employee took over a cash register at a Fairfax County store and stole money after checking out a customer, police say.

The man, who was wearing a Walmart employee vest, entered the store in the 13000 block of Fair Lakes Shopping Center in Fairfax, Virginia, at around 4 p.m. on Dec. 15 and told a cashier that he was needed in the office.

Fairfax County Police say the man then took over the register and even checked out a customer before stealing an undisclosed amount of cash.

He then left the store and drove away in a silver Honda.

more https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local...00471.html

old news but still interesting. why would anyone trust some guy he has never seen at work? Lol
Heston1

I can't feel bad for Walmart. Chuckle

Clever guy, a piece of shit criminal, but still clever. I would have never thought of it.
When people are out of work and there is nothing to do EXCEPT try to figure out HOW to get some cash, they will come up with ALL kinds of ways to do that, some are quite elaborate and others are, well stupid! lol
this one was pretty good!! lol
(09-27-2018, 10:16 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]Heston1

I can't feel bad for Walmart.  Chuckle

Clever guy, a piece of shit criminal, but still clever. I would have never thought of it.

Me either, no sympathy for WalMart. The guy is obviously a POS but a very clever and cunning criminal.