The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this notification every time I look at the Banned list.

1dunno1

MyBB
(09-26-2018, 10:55 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I get this notification every time I look at the Banned list.

1dunno1

MyBB

I wondered about that too in my past. All I got online is- MyBB, formerly MyBBoard and originally MyBulletinBoard, is a free and open source forum software developed by the MyBB Group. It is written in PHP, supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite as database systems and, in addition, has database failover support. It is available in multiple languages and is licensed under the LGPL.

And then there's the other abbreviations- Mind Your own Business Bitch (doubt it means that but I hear in FLOP that some of the mods are immature and too young)
(09-26-2018, 10:55 PM)Highlander Wrote: [ -> ]I get this notification every time I look at the Banned list.

1dunno1

MyBB

Scratchinghead
[Image: xrFJP9o.png]
It's been that way a few days.
Someone misplaced a comma, or added an apostrophy.
Farkin Sql.
Sorry about that. I was trying out a sidebar plugin on a test theme and didn't realize that there was a conflict. After testing it I decided I like my own work better but I had forgot to uninstall it Anon
i didnt even notice anything.