The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Personal Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Geeting there We are! 181.6 lbs. .
Target 175.
[Image: gFfZCU]

Apologies image insert fail.

Sounds a bit egocentric. Perhaps you should also internalize your success with a feel good hug and we'll deserved pat on the back . You do know you deserve it & that I'm not just saying so. But yeah, forum love is good too.

(All previously mentioned meant with a small dose of humor)
Oh, and you motivate us. Hugs
(09-26-2018, 12:01 PM)Uncle Thanky Wrote: [ -> ]Geeting there We are! 181.6 lbs. .
Target 175.

Way to go! You can do it.
(09-26-2018, 12:16 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2018, 12:01 PM)Uncle Thanky Wrote: [ -> ]Geeting there We are! 181.6 lbs. .
Target 175.

Way to go!  You can do it.

We quit eating taters.
(09-26-2018, 12:15 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds a bit egocentric. Perhaps you should also internalize your success with a feel good hug and we'll deserved pat on the back . You do know you deserve it & that I'm not just saying so. But yeah, forum love is good too.

(All previously mentioned meant with a small dose of humor)
Oh, and you motivate us.  Hugs

Love You 2. Yeah3
(09-26-2018, 12:18 PM)Uncle Thanky Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2018, 12:16 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
Target 175.

Way to go!  You can do it.

We quit eating taters.

Oh man... That would be difficult for me. Taters and breads are my favorite.
(09-26-2018, 12:20 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2018, 12:18 PM)Uncle Thanky Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2018, 12:16 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go!  You can do it.

We quit eating taters.

Oh man...  That would be difficult for me.  Taters and breads are my favorite.

Hasen't been easy.
Yet it's worth the effort.
Never felt better.
congrats
Target 175.

Good Job!
I would go out to an all you can eat buffet to celebrate.
Then I would buy a keg of beer and invite all of my friends over for a blitz.
Cheers

For those who wanted to eat less and having all sort of problems... Like acid reflux, heart burns, growling stomach... I get that many times. I tried many things. Sometimes when that is going on, eating is not even an option, or I would throw up almost right away.

Not a medical advice, just some home remedies for myself... Now, my go-to option is baking soda. Not baking powder, baking powder ingredients show several things. Baking soda is just "sodium bicarbonate", nothing else. When not sure, read the list of ingredients.

For me, it may take 3/4, or 1 teaspoon of baking soda to calm down my acid reflux, or heart burn. For folks older than 60 yrs of age, I heard that you should limit the intake of baking soda to 1.5 teaspoon per day. There are some videos on youtube from "Dr. Circus" on baking soda you may want to watch.
Pages: 1 2