The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Had the same prophetic dream two nights in a row!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fire everywhere

Black sky ,every tree in my yard on fire

Neighbor comes up crying who is my enemy and I scream at him

I told you stupid mother fuckers this was coming

Did it to yourself

Second night same dream

Everything on fire , so much down debree in the yard I rake into the road to burn in the road

People drive by bitching firing shots from the car

Then I wake up...

Who knows what I will dream tonight

https://youtu.be/DpaMSmZ1yMI

Worth the listen

Watch and pray

Evil are the days
Revelation 18
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

For the record I think Babylon is the USA.

(09-26-2018, 01:41 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]Revelation 18
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

For the record I think Babylon is the USA.

I concur
Maybe you just have arson fantasies?

Some people just want to watch the whole world burn.

Did you ever read "The Stand" by Steven King?

[Image: ROwi9Ft.gif]
I’m not gonna go all retard Bible thumper on you but:

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
(09-26-2018, 02:17 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not gonna go all retard Bible thumper on you but:

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Nigga,
You just went full thumper.

Chuckle

But guess what?

We at the Fringe fully support Christians and people of faith. We are not ashamed to say it either. We hope we are accepted by them as well. ANy faith with the betterment of mankind as the goal. Betterment without luciferan or satanic poisoned rationale.

If TSHTF what sane person would side with the soulless humanistic "every MAN for himself" scum that will die first anyway? ...Of necessity.

Shit sorts itself out... You can thnk GOD not lucifer

(09-26-2018, 02:17 AM)Capnron Wrote: [ -> ]I’m not gonna go all retard Bible thumper on you but:

He’s right ya know! ^^^^^^^^
(09-26-2018, 02:30 AM)Frigg Wrote: [ -> ]

Nigga,
You just went full thumper.

Chuckle

But guess what?

We at the Fringe fully support Christians and people of faith. We are not ashamed to say it either. We hope we are accepted by them as well. ANy faith with the betterment of mankind as the goal. Betterment without luciferan or satanic poisoned rationale.

If TSHTF what sane person would side with the soulless humanistic "every MAN for himself" scum that will die first anyway? ...Of necessity.

Shit sorts itself out... You can thnk GOD not lucifer
I guess I did but I’ll stop there....for now anyway