The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The gravity waves hitting our pond
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kepler 's skipping stone

Voyage of the Voyager

Neil Peart had a very vivid thought process

takes me way back to the late 70's..
thanks

Kepler 's skipping stone

(09-25-2018, 08:31 PM)9mms Wrote: [ -> ]Neil Peart had a very vivid thought process

takes me way back to the late 70's..
thanks

Subtle  abstract  musical art , hidden behind a genius.

Conferences in Snowbird,Utah  parallel  a snowbird Utah cataclysmic events conference1 1983 , followed up by "Grace under pressure " 1984.

They weren't the only band to  recognise  the implications  of the "Ping" , as related to the famous news regarding   a Russian threat  release or of the perturbing outer planet of 1983.

Planet 9 is planet X.  The "X" , was just simply a nomenclature  used for the unknown source of perturbation toward the outer planets , something yet to be discovered

The true false propaganda , simply starts when wikipedia turns a simple nomenclature into an object of scrutiny or discernment .  

We need to understand , the lengths of deception some will resort to.

"Global Warming",  yes the globe is warming , lord forbid it might be due to the tidal effect and pressure due to a plausible cause  of planetary motion  , lets just blame some lowly janitors in charge.

I like hippies.

I have really long hair and I think it is attenuating my perpetude n erythin

I will cut it bald and I bet I will go back to Normal.
(09-25-2018, 09:51 PM)VonLud Wrote: [ -> ]I like hippies.

I have really long hair and I think it is attenuating my perpetude n erythin

I will cut it bald and I bet I will go back to Normal.

Dont cut it Lud I like crazy dude Lmao