The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Biggest Forum Conspiracy Of All Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A Group of individuals has been working under the instruction of a figure in the ct forum world with a specific set of goals. These are the protocols which they use that many may have witnessed or heard about in the dark corners of many forums. These are as follows!

--------------

Standard Protocols

Protocol 1: Analysis of Target

This process is the first stage of this groups interaction with individuals or groups of people. The goal is to analyze the target and decide if that target is a threat. If so other protocols follow.

Protocol 2: The Softening/Convincing

This process follows after an analysis when determined the target is either wanted on site or removed. The target will be convinced of the viewpoint of the agent as well as building a base of friendship for the next protocol.

Protocol 3: The Offer

The process of offering the target a place working for the agent. Either directly or indirectly. Those that accept end up being tested and then inducted. Those that refuse are marked to be taken out.

Protocol 4: The Buyout

The process of paying off or buying out individuals for the reason of getting rid of them or acquiring expertise or time for an upcoming operation. This protocol takes hold when Protocol 3 is rejected!

Protocol 5: The Forced Exit

The process of hacking/dossing/doxxing the target until they give up and quit.

Protocol 6: The Gaslighting Duet

The process of defamation. The gaslighting duet is usually only deployed when something or someone has been exposed. All agents are taught how to do this well. But some of them suck at it so bad its obvious.

Protocol 7: The Lover

The process of having an agent get close to someone, intimately close so that they can acquire private information or data for blackmailing use.

Protocol 8: The Tavistock Wormhole

The process of using knowledge acquired to manipulate individuals mentally. This involves gang stalking and strange events that force you to question reality. These are used to fundamentally change peoples psychological behavior. This is how the nobody was originally created.

That is pretty close to truth, but not all of it.
(09-24-2018, 12:34 AM)Euphoric_Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]A Group of individuals has been working under the instruction of a figure in the ct forum world with a specific set of goals. These are the protocols which they use that many may have witnessed or heard about in the dark corners of many forums. These are as follows!

--------------

Standard Protocols

Protocol 1: Analysis of Target

This process is the first stage of this groups interaction with individuals or groups of people. The goal is to analyze the target and decide if that target is a threat. If so other protocols follow.

Protocol 2: The Softening/Convincing

This process follows after an analysis when determined the target is either wanted on site or removed. The target will be convinced of the viewpoint of the agent as well as building a base of friendship for the next protocol.

Protocol 3: The Offer

The process of offering the target a place working for the agent. Either directly or indirectly. Those that accept end up being tested and then inducted. Those that refuse are marked to be taken out.

Protocol 4: The Buyout

The process of paying off or buying out individuals for the reason of getting rid of them or acquiring expertise or time for an upcoming operation. This protocol takes hold when Protocol 3 is rejected!

Protocol 5: The Forced Exit

The process of hacking/dossing/doxxing the target until they give up and quit.

Protocol 6: The Gaslighting Duet

The process of defamation. The gaslighting duet is usually only deployed when something or someone has been exposed. All agents are taught how to do this well. But some of them suck at it so bad its obvious.

Protocol 7: The Lover

The process of having an agent get close to someone, intimately close so that they can acquire private information or data for blackmailing use.

Protocol 8: The Tavistock Wormhole

The process of using knowledge acquired to manipulate individuals mentally. This involves gang stalking and strange events that force you to question reality. These are used to fundamentally change peoples psychological behavior. This is how the nobody was originally created.

and the funny thing is I posted this exact same article on GuLP over a year ago and guess what happened?
BAN BAN BAN BAN Ham

SO now you know where they infiltrated Hiding3
I want to see the end of where you be going .... just an explain ....might only hurt you a couple minutes
(09-24-2018, 01:12 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]I want to see the end of where you be going .... just an explain ....might only hurt you a couple minutes

I once had crazy
(09-24-2018, 12:47 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]That is pretty close to truth, but not all of it.

yep
Have you not figured it yet
(09-24-2018, 12:58 AM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]and the funny thing is I posted this exact same article on GuLP over a year ago and guess what happened?
BAN BAN BAN BAN  Ham

SO now you know where they infiltrated  Hiding3

Get this link to the response this thread made to a website that isn't up anymore. The entire site was shut down. I realize this came from a anon from that closed site but then more CT news stemmed from it. Check this out-  http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php?topic=1704.0

I hope this doesn't get deleted cause it's hysterical to me. I actually didn't get this from GLOP. I don't really go there anymore. I got this from a David Icke site and then it took me to a conspiracy back page to NRG. I had a good laugh!

(09-24-2018, 01:20 AM)Jack Hammer Wrote: [ -> ]Have you not figured it yet

Unfortunately yes.

I even have lists.

Times of polarity like this make it easy to see the extended network. Who shills for and against makes it easy.

The part people don't see is the links injected with browser spyware. Those people who are always posting music vids and encouraging others to do so in their thread. Upon clicking their link they get access to your browser. Cut and Paste links are also easily infected.

The sites "stalkers" are collecting info on everyone via tainted Links and Vids. They know who is really who's secret friends etc. Through this they were able to see who people were on many sites using different names and who they connected with.

Stalkers and Intel gathers on Forums and Super Shills running their own websites with articles people quote and link to forums. The articles are sourced through third parties who are writers for hire who know what narratives are to be written about and what ones are to be avoided.

PR firms also have a role. They direct Opinion on behalf of their employers. They also have people on all the forums great working for them to keep a constant directed narrative across the board.

They employ people to obtain Mod positions by hook or crook. From the Mod position they can censor contract narratives and opinions.
I like to see them fail... Does that make me a bad person?

Lmao

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9