The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The coming scotus vote. Demo plans.mass arrests?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Elp

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09...ith-blood/
Far Left Protest Plans for Kavanaugh Hearing Leaked Out: Block Hart Senate Building – Intimidate Senators – Wear White Shorts “Stained with Blood

Paul Sperry reported that protestors from several radical left-wing groups are being bussed in for the Senate Hearings tomorrow:

Sky is falling week

http://apocalypseparadigm.blogspot.com/2...e.html?m=1

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-23-e...obama.html#

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama

$10.00 says the liberal women will scream out of their vagina's again.
I saw that a bunch of Bikers for Trump are headed there this week also. It would be funny if the Bikers got all the seats and there wasn't room left for anyone else lol.

(09-23-2018, 10:37 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]$10.00 says the liberal women will scream out of their vagina's again.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-23-2018, 10:44 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2018, 10:37 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]$10.00 says the liberal women will scream out of their vagina's again.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Libtard Screams at Police "You Shot Me in the Vagina" Scream1

(09-23-2018, 10:42 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that a bunch of Bikers for Trump are headed there this week also. It would be funny if the Bikers got all the seats and there wasn't room left for anyone else lol.

It will be interesting to see how this goes.  Is it the Angels going there?  If they or a few other groups are there, they might get to cracking a few leftist, commie noggins. Imo. Just an observation from having been around for a while. I've seen this happen before.

Hiding3
(09-23-2018, 10:59 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2018, 10:42 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that a bunch of Bikers for Trump are headed there this week also. It would be funny if the Bikers got all the seats and there wasn't room left for anyone else lol.

It will be interesting to see how this goes.  Is it the Angels going there?  If they or a few other groups are there, they might get to cracking a few leftist, commie noggins. Imo. Just an observation from having been around for a while. I've seen this happen before.

Hiding3

Possibly. I know they provided security at one of the gates at a recent rally. I kinda doubt they ride under the "Bikers for Trump" logo, but maybe they do. I know the group as a whole supports Trump.
(09-23-2018, 11:09 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2018, 10:59 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

Hiding3

Possibly. I know they provided security at one of the gates at a recent rally. I kinda doubt they ride under the "Bikers for Trump" logo, but maybe they do. I know the group as a whole supports Trump.

Well good, I hope things stay calm. We could use a little bit of that right now, as a Nation. Let cooler heads prevail.