The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I Got A Craving For Taco Bell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone else?

Yeah, Yeah I know... shit food, bad for you, etc.. etc... yadda.. yadda.. Heard it all.

But... it's hard to beat some late night Taco Bell.

The only other option for late night drunk grub is Whataburger. Texans love our Whataburger!!!
(09-21-2018, 11:19 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else?  

Yeah, Yeah I know... shit food, bad for you, etc.. etc... yadda.. yadda.. Heard it all.

But... it's hard to beat some late night Taco Bell.  

The only other option for late night drunk grub is Whataburger.  Texans love our Whataburger!!!

Not 'til you mentioned it.  But NOW, yeah a chalupa sounds good.   Slap
I used to love to get that beefy tostada. they discontinued it.
I had it the other night. I just get the 3 taco meal. It's not a lot of food, but usually enough, tastes pretty good and doesn't mess with me afterwards ;)
I like the chicken quesadillas and nacho bell grande, without tomato.
I love Diarrhea Bell!
(09-22-2018, 12:03 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I like the chicken quesadillas and nacho bell grande, without tomato.

Right... I do the same. Fuck the tomato. I want extra cheese sauce. Oh, and no sour cream. I hate that stuff.
I always get the same 3 things. Beef chalupa, nacho bell grande, and a MexiMelt.
we don't have taco bell here. and if you order tacos you get some sort of ground meat casserole where the ground meat has been placed on top of a layer of soggy tortillas. it's so disgusting holy shit. Blink
(09-22-2018, 12:13 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2018, 12:03 AM)Debauchery Wrote: [ -> ]I like the chicken quesadillas and nacho bell grande, without tomato.

Right... I do the same. Fuck the tomato. I want extra cheese sauce.  Oh, and no sour cream.  I hate that stuff.

come on man, I love Sour Cream. Don't be an asshole
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6