The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I dialed my Mom"s cell phone last week and when she picked up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
her husbands phone rang as well and when she answered I heard him ask if her call was me because his phone said I was calling him.
TWO competely different numbers.
I dialed one number and two seperate humbers rang with me as the caller.

Fuck this shit.

Dang! You got mad phone skills, bro.
i remember when phone pranks used to be funny.

this definitely lacks whimsy. when will the doom engineers stop their hijinks?
(09-21-2018, 08:05 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]her husbands phone rang as well and when she answered I heard him ask if her call was me because his phone said I was calling him.

Fuck this shit.

That's weird.
(09-21-2018, 08:05 AM)Mmmkay Ultra Wrote: [ -> ]her husbands phone rang as well and when she answered I heard him ask if her call was me because his phone said I was calling him.

Fuck this shit.

crossed lines Scratchinghead

Anon

maybe you 3-wayed the call?
1dunno1
(09-21-2018, 09:20 AM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]

Fuck this shit.

crossed lines  Scratchinghead

Anon

maybe you 3-wayed the call?
1dunno1

I just tapped her number from a missed call.
Skynet needs more connections.
My landline got crossed with a neighbor's line a couple years ago. If someone called me, their phone would ring also. When I called out, it would connect to the person I was calling, but then also re-route back to my own phone. I could hear myself talking in the speaker with about a half second delay lol.
I had to warn "drunk Jr" a couple of times when he called me on his cell from Bahrain. When it sounds like you're talking in a tunnel...be careful what you say.

Dude. Like, no offense or nothing. But, write now, you like totally phone better than you forum. Just saying, bro.
Pages: 1 2