The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: The Soho Islamic Centre: the end starts here, folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Praying six abreast on a narrow road and a woman punched in the face. But that's OK, 'cos it's the Muslim masters."

(09-20-2018, 08:43 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]"Praying six abreast on a narrow road and a woman punched in the face. But that's OK, 'cos it's the Muslim masters."

Amy Bacon lady assaulted in the market in Soho. I used to work in this area, and shop in the market, it backs onto Wardour Street.

(09-20-2018, 08:50 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 08:43 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]"Praying six abreast on a narrow road and a woman punched in the face. But that's OK, 'cos it's the Muslim masters."

Amy Bacon lady assaulted in the market in Soho. I used to work in this area, and shop in the market, it backs onto Wardour Street.

More film footage

(09-20-2018, 08:54 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 08:50 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

More film footage

https://twitter.com/realbasedamy

Amy is a Trump supporter.
Buska and Based Amy rip apart a Channel 4 News reporter, this was outside the court the last time that Tommy was being judged.

count dankula ukip conference talks about based amy

Albert Pikes plan is being played out in real time.
WW3 is coming.
By design. Planned over 100 years ago.
(09-21-2018, 12:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Albert Pikes plan is being played out in real time.  
WW3 is coming.  
By design.  Planned over 100 years ago.

Bible prophecy says that their plan will be "thwarted".

Yeah3

(09-21-2018, 01:49 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2018, 12:55 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Albert Pikes plan is being played out in real time.  
WW3 is coming.  

Yeah3

I don't think it does.
I believe that the Bible states that humanity (Christians included) will go through an extreme time of war, famine, disease and such prior to the end.
If you are speaking of the gathering of nations against Israel - that is a different time than the war between Islam and Non-Islamic peoples that Albert Pike suggested in his plan for a one world government.
The One World Government will be established before Jesus returns.
But exact times and the procedure of it all is up to interpretation. We will have to wait and see.
One thing is - TPTB are spreading muslims around the world planting seeds for their war. They know Islam and first world principles (mainly Judaeo-Christian principles) are not compatible and war is an inevitable outcome.
Till then, we watch and pray and are not ignorant of the times in which we live.
(09-21-2018, 03:28 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ][quote='KOMMA' pid='534052' dateline='1537552145']
[quote='Guest' pid='533983' dateline='1537548908']
Albert Pikes plan is being played out in real time.  
WW3 is coming.  

Yeah3

Quote:I don't think it does.
I believe that the Bible states that humanity (Christians included) will go through an extreme time of war, famine, disease and such prior to the end.

Most of bible prophecy is about the continent on which the prophecy was given for.

Have you not learned what happened in the middle east in the last 2000 years, what did you learn from it?

Quote:If you are speaking of the gathering of nations against Israel - that is a different time than the war between Islam and Non-Islamic peoples that Albert Pike suggested in his plan for a one world government.

There shall be no one world government, the Jewish prophets are against such things, read Isaiah.

Heartflowers
Pages: 1 2