The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: One thing that Strikes me about Christine Ford's Allegations...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well besides the whole damn nothing burger story....Was the claim that she feared that Kavenaugh "might kill her"????
Scratchinghead

It seems contrived , overly dramatic and a way to make the allegations more serious.

She is at a house party, with numerous witnesses, and the popular football star is just gonna let his inner Psycho unleash and commit rape and homicide in front of numerous people???

It doesnt make sense.

When I was sixteen at roughly the same time period, early 80's... I had a similar experience happen to me.  But the big difference is... even though I was drunk off my ass, and most of my teenage years are clouded in a haze of drugs and alcohol...   I remember EVERY DETAIL of what happened that night... I was alone with the guy... yet it NEVER entered my mind that he was going to try and kill me. Things like that were rare enough, or not publicized enough... that it doesn't seem like it would be a thought to this woman, especially in that situation?
1dunno1

I dont know.  Maybe its just me?  Because I haven't heard anyone else question that statement she made.
(09-19-2018, 09:58 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Well besides the whole damn nothing burger story....Was the claim that she feared that Kavenaugh "might kill her"????
Scratchinghead

It seems contrived , overly dramatic and a way to make the allegations more serious.

She is at a house party, with numerous witnesses, and the popular football star is just gonna let his inner Psycho unleash and commit rape and homicide in front of numerous people???

It doesnt make sense.

When I was sixteen at roughly the same time period, early 80's... I had a similar experience happen to me.  But the big difference is... even though I was drunk off my ass, and most of my teenage years are clouded in a haze of drugs and alcohol...   I remember EVERY DETAIL of what happened that night... I was alone with the guy... yet it NEVER entered my mind that he was going to try and kill me.  Things like that were rare enough, or not publicized enough... that it doesn't seem like it would be a thought to this woman, especially in that situation?
1dunno1

I dont know.  Maybe its just me?  Because I haven't heard anyone else question that statement she made.

Great post, thank you. And I agree with you.

I like how she claims she can't remember what year it was, but remembers that she was 15? lol, a little math would solve that issue.

I remember back to parties I went to as a kid. I admit, there were I don't remember their names, but, I remember how I got there, what happened and how I got home. She, on the other hand, supposedly remembers names, but nothing else? Give me a break.

I agree...it's too dramatic, and way too convenient.
(09-19-2018, 10:02 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2018, 09:58 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]Well besides the whole damn nothing burger story....Was the claim that she feared that Kavenaugh "might kill her"????
Scratchinghead

It doesnt make sense.

When I was sixteen at roughly the same time period, early 80's... I had a similar experience happen to me.  But the big difference is... even though I was drunk off my ass, and most of my teenage years are clouded in a haze of drugs and alcohol...   I remember EVERY DETAIL of what happened that night... I was alone with the guy... yet it NEVER entered my mind that he was going to try and kill me.  Things like that were rare enough, or not publicized enough... that it doesn't seem like it would be a thought to this woman, especially in that situation?
1dunno1

Great post, thank you. And I agree with you.

I like how she claims she can't remember what year it was, but remembers that she was 15? lol, a little math would solve that issue.

I remember back to parties I went to as a kid. I admit, there were I don't remember their names, but, I remember how I got there, what happened and how I got home. She, on the other hand, supposedly remembers names, but nothing else? Give me a break.

I agree...it's too dramatic, and way too convenient.

Now there are many regular partying situations that are a haze.  But because I was pretty wild and a party girl,  I often put myself in bad situations.  Three of those were TRUE attempted rape.   And there isnt anything that will sober you up quicker!!  And believe me... you DONT forget the details of something like that

1dunno1
Over dramatic drama queen!!
(09-19-2018, 10:18 PM)Wingsprint Wrote: [ -> ]yep.......post #23

https://the-fringe.com/thread-christine_...tee?page=3

Exactly! If I had a dollar for every time a drunk tried to feel me up, I'd be rich! Not excusing that. But where does it go from being that... to...OMG I MIGHT BE MURDERED!!! With witnesses around?

Eyeroll
(09-19-2018, 10:22 PM)~mc~ Wrote: [ -> ]Over dramatic drama queen!!

And honestly... It Pisses me off to NO END!
(09-19-2018, 10:29 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]

Me too

I’d like 5 min with her
(09-19-2018, 10:29 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: [ -> ]

Lots and lots of ladies were saying the same thing on Twitter today. People are getting really tired of the liberal BS.
From another thread on Ms Ford.
(09-18-2018, 08:11 PM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2018, 08:05 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Ford says she doesn’t remember many details of the event, such as how she got home, the exact year it took place, or how the gathering was put together.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/...ngton-post
https://imgur.com/a/z1gBnk9

Yeah, It's pretty hard to remember all the details of a lie
Pages: 1 2 3