The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Video of tulsi gabbard accusing Trump of supporting isis in Syria calling him a 9-11 traitor on house floor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

This is one brave woman...

https://youtu.be/0MGlU1EJ9XM

[Image: Share_Blue.jpg]

What I find interesting is how Trump says the media hates him, but if you look at the way they treat him with regards to the illegal Syrian war, they treat him very good

There is no real reporting or discussion even though the war rages on and according to Tulsi, Trump on the wrong side.

I'm sure there are people in the military disgusted at trump for his isis Support that's for sure

(09-17-2018, 06:06 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]What I find interesting is how Trump says the media hates him, but if you look at the way they treat him with regards to the illegal Syrian war, they treat him very good

There is no real reporting or discussion even though the war rages on and according to Tulsi, Trump on the wrong side.

I'm sure there are people in the military disgusted at trump for his isis Support that's for sure

Horse shit. And quite the opposite, retard.

Its only the deep state corporate media's reporting and interpretation of the fog of war that leads readers to believe Trump is doing something illegal or supporting ISIS.

So get fcked. You are too stupid to debate me, you high school educated share Blue shill. But give it a try.

[Image: jet_mime.jpg]
Locked or deleted in .......

(09-17-2018, 06:12 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2018, 06:06 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]What I find interesting is how Trump says the media hates him, but if you look at the way they treat him with regards to the illegal Syrian war, they treat him very good

Its only the deep state corporate media's reporting and interpretation of the fog of war that leads readers to believe Trump is doing something illegal or supporting ISIS.

So get fcked. You are too stupid to debate me, you high school educated share Blue shill. But give it a try.

Alt Media is bigger than mainstream now. Two sides of the same coin.

Debate? You mean insult and post a meme? Call everyone a shareblue shill, whose a communist, neo-bircher, bircher, neo-nazi, nazi, high school educated, piece of fucking shit, ect.. ect..

This whole situation has been ongoing for over a month and that's pretty much all we have got from you. You don't want to communicate, even when facts are presented to you.
What is a military base doing in the middle of Idlib, surround by these people. Our soldiers are being used as human shields for people who kill men and steal their wives for sex slaves. What a patriot you are for supporting the war

Same sock puppet bait thread techniques use on GLP.

Share Blues posing as fringe right Libertarians/anarchists posting Hate Trump on a pro Trump forum.

Glad the fringe locks it up.

(09-17-2018, 06:29 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2018, 06:12 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]

Alt Media is bigger than mainstream now. Two sides of the same coin.

Debate? You mean insult and post a meme? Call everyone a shareblue shill, whose a communist, neo-bircher, bircher, neo-nazi, nazi, high school educated, piece of fucking shit, ect.. ect..

This whole situation has been ongoing for over a month and that's pretty much all we have got from you. You don't want to communicate, even when facts are presented to you.
What is a military base doing in the middle of Idlib, surround by these people. Our soldiers are being used as human shields for people who kill men and steal their wives for sex slaves. What a patriot you are for supporting the war

Hey shill boy. If you and Mindzen aren't co intel shills, stop hiding your politics, your candidate and agenda.

Like a bitch on the rag, you want to attack the politics of others without having to show or defend your own.

Typical fringe right shit stirrer. Patriots don't shit on other patriots.

Come talk shit about Trump to my little friends, you punk ass, wanna be anarchist.

[Image: Bikers_for_Trump.jpg]

(09-17-2018, 06:33 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Same sock puppet bait thread techniques use on GLP.

Share Blues posing as fringe right Libertarians/anarchists posting Hate Trump on a pro Trump forum.

Glad the fringe locks it up.

Same thing you do everyone and sidestep the subject matter.

We have a base there, this chemical weapons crap was the same reasons Obongo used, and to say this is about the civilians is a joke.
Oh, and we are illegally operating in there country to begin with.. why?

I think even most Trump supporters see the issues here, it's just a few that want war yet do not even know why. Reminds me of Mr. Clark.. talking about going into the wars to follow, yet they did not necessarily know why it was being done.

Anyways. I am done responding. I can't engage with you, it is pointless. Have fun
Donald Trump on 9/11: "You Will Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The World Trade Center"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/...audis.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14