The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Is What We're Seeing The Preamble To Revelation 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is What We're Seeing The Preamble To Revelation 6

Think About It
Published on Sep 14, 2018
Why hasn't the mainstream media ever reported this? This is a huge story that may affect us as Americans.
Is What We're Seeing The Preamble To Revelation 6?

https://youtu.be/RqiWZjBLPSU

Is thar a bible thing? The mrin codex is just as credible...
I think it's a plausible scenario. I've been wrestling with the first four seals a bit more than normal in my own studies lately. I see this guy's proposition as entirely possible. I've also been arguing we may be facing the onset of WWIII very soon, possibly as early as this autumn, though I don't claim to have any real insight into the timing. It could be delayed another couple years for all I know, but it's coming. Developments in the "natural" realm make it appear mid-November is *very* dangerous time....

JustaDude

(09-15-2018, 10:12 PM)Jostler Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a plausible scenario.  I've been wrestling with the  first four seals a bit more than normal in my own studies lately.  I see this guy's proposition as entirely possible.  I've also been arguing we may be facing the onset of WWIII very soon, possibly as early as this autumn, though I don't claim to have  any real insight into the timing.  It could be delayed another couple years for all I know, but it's coming.  Developments in the "natural" realm make it appear mid-November is *very* dangerous time....

I have been wrestling with the same things as you are. I know something major is coming but cannot say for sure what it is. At the same time the government has being putting in place many things in order to control any dissent while unleashing major information gathering on every individual in the country. I don't know what it means but i do know the future does not look very good at all. We must cherish and try and enjoy every single day right now.

I hop Cinnamon is doing well. With no news in nearly a month, I have been concerned for her well being. Why hasn't she stopped in?
(09-15-2018, 10:55 PM)JustaDude Wrote: [ -> ]I hop Cinnamon is doing well.  With no news in nearly a month, I have been concerned for her well being. Why hasn't she stopped in?

My concern for Cinnamon is genuine and mounting too. I have redoubled my commitment to prayer on her behalf. I have not heard back from her since the reports of her injury either.

JustaDude

(09-15-2018, 11:02 PM)Jostler Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2018, 10:55 PM)JustaDude Wrote: [ -> ]I hop Cinnamon is doing well.  With no news in nearly a month, I have been concerned for her well being. Why hasn't she stopped in?

My concern for Cinnamon is genuine and mounting too.  I have redoubled my commitment to prayer on her behalf.  I have not heard back from her since the reports of her injury either.

Sorry to get off topic, but it is strange and not like her to not respond to either of us. I know you were friends with her too.
(09-15-2018, 11:09 PM)JustaDude Wrote: [ -> ]

My concern for Cinnamon is genuine and mounting too.  I have redoubled my commitment to prayer on her behalf.  I have not heard back from her since the reports of her injury either.

Sorry to get off topic, but it is strange and not like her to not respond to either of us.  I know you were friends with her too.

I agree. It's atypical and a real source of my concern.
and yes, back on track :)

Comparing the 4 horsemen to both history and current events, I can see a plausible argument for the position the first two horsemen are already riding and have been for some time.

The 3rd, if we understand that one to represent famine as most do, is much more difficult to argue is already loosed and running. Deaths by famine have neared historic lows over the last decade.

But, if the 2nd Horseman is riding and about to spark WWIII, no doubt famine will be close behind. The interruption of all the modern, technological developments that have mitigated famine deaths would undoubtedly see death by famine increase dramatically. If the attack on the US I'm expecting actually manifests, the production of food globally will be significantly impacted at the same time the ability to transport food surpluses worldwide to mitigate famine is severely curtailed. It's impossible for those who have to believe Trump is some sort of second coming in order to avoid collapsing into fear of what is obviously coming to even begin to contemplate war on US soil, and famine here as even remote possibilities.
Can you see that there was a great earthquake and 1/3 of the ships were destroyed?
(Fukushima)
Can you see that something like a star fell into the sea and made the water bitter and that it killed many people? (Fukushima)
Can you see the woman with the sun at her head and the moon at her feet with a crown of planets?
(September 23, 2017)

There’s much more but I’m to tired right now.

Whispers

(09-15-2018, 11:09 PM)JustaDude Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry to get off topic, but it is strange and not like her to not respond to either of us.  I know you were friends with her too.

She is ok. However, Due to the actions of those that passed info around here. They did more harm than good and wouldn't leave her the fuck alone during a very rough time for her during recovery. Hence she's not bothering with these places any more. Besides there are things much more pressing. She will be for the first time in a while be living for herself and with that her life will fill up with love and compassion. And the fruits and flowers of that will make the world a little better around her.

She misses you all. But I don't think she knows how much you all miss her. I'll be sure to let her know if only for her to come around herself.

/Shep (T M B)

Never thought I'd see bible prophecy fulfil, Only to find myself bang smack in the centre of it and not the good guy. Know that I'm sorry for not seeing it sooner than I did. I misled so many of you by allowing something to work through me, It took me far. But I can tell you this. WE ARE IN THE TIMES OF MOVEMENT. So be prepared and find peace. While I may be able to do what they can. I reject the gift. No human should have such power.

Love each other. It's all a quest to find harmony. Sometimes cutting the bad parts of you out are less hollowing than they may first appear. When the weeds are pulled. Up emerge pretty blossoms.

Been one hell of a ride, No pun intended. Just know. Some of you. like uncle thanky. Are so close to true happiness it is almost stupid others miss it. We're batteries. Leave a negative or positive charge by choosing which point you rub in all ways. Harmonize. And good night!