The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: is it me or is life getting harder lately
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is it me or is life getting harder lately .The lefty FSA (free shit army)are so in our face and doing everything they can to destroy our freedom.Big parts of the internet(Google facebook twitter youtube+more) are activley shutting down all any any voices of opposing views .opting out is like self cencorship .just saying what you think is now like painting a target on your back 1984 is real. Scream1 Scream1 no shutting me up let the cards fall.
(09-13-2018, 07:20 PM)NOSAINT Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or is life getting harder lately .The lefty FSA (free shit army)are so in our face and doing everything they can to destroy our freedom.Big parts of the internet(Google facebook twitter youtube+more) are activley shutting down all any any voices of opposing views .opting out is like self cencorship .just saying what you think is now like painting a target on your back 1984 is real. Scream1  Scream1 no shutting me up let the cards fall.

That's it you have a rant, but what are you going to do about it!

Have you joined UKIP?

Chuckle V6sRZf4
The older I get the more confused I become and the harder life seems to get. So yes for me at least...

(09-13-2018, 07:26 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]The older I get the more confused I become and the harder life seems to get. So yes for me at least...
i can totaly relate thank god we are still good looking right ,lol
(09-13-2018, 07:24 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 07:20 PM)NOSAINT Wrote: [ -> ]Is it me or is life getting harder lately .The lefty FSA (free shit army)are so in our face and doing everything they can to destroy our freedom.Big parts of the internet(Google facebook twitter youtube+more) are activley shutting down all any any voices of opposing views .opting out is like self cencorship .just saying what you think is now like painting a target on your back 1984 is real. Scream1  Scream1 no shutting me up let the cards fall.

Have you joined UKIP?

Chuckle  V6sRZf4

Yes actualy i have , Yeah3 Nigel is needed now more than ever.He should step up and get back in to the game .
(09-13-2018, 07:33 PM)NOSAINT Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 07:26 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]The older I get the more confused I become and the harder life seems to get. So yes for me at least...

I hate to sound vain but I'm a pretty good looking dude who can still pass for 25 Hiding3

Look on the bright side of life, we don't require technology to make love and grow food.

Chuckle
(09-13-2018, 07:39 PM)NOSAINT Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2018, 07:24 PM)KOMMA Wrote: [ -> ]

Have you joined UKIP?

Chuckle  V6sRZf4

Yes actualy i have , Yeah3 Nigel is needed now more than ever.He should step up and get back in to the game .

Nigel blew it in Australia, with Avi recently, Nigel will never stand against Islam, or take the necessary hard-line on it, he triggered all over the place; so best he don't stand for leadership of UKIP again.

Gerard Batten has done more for UKIP in six months than the previous three leaders put together.

Of course it helped that he came out for freedom of speech and went to the Tommy Robinson rally.

Count Dankula, Sargon and Paul Joseph Watson have joined and membership is increasing weekly.
(09-13-2018, 07:41 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]

I hate to sound vain but I'm a pretty good looking dude who can still pass for 25  Hiding3

25 pull the other leg it's got bells on!

Lmao
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5