The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Satan, Diablo=Diabolos. The Great Demonic Divider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting take on the definition of "diabolos" and the demons which are striving to divide humanity.  I find this believable considering the other threads present here at the Fringe, such as blood-drinking.  Jesus, our Christ warned us this would happen.

"Karl Payne, an expert on demonology and the author of the highly acclaimed book Spiritual Warfare: Christians, Demonization, and Deliverance, cites Jesus acknowledging that, for a time, Satan has been given limited authority on Earth.  According to a report by WND, Payne said,  “If someone asks if [Satan] would influence the political system, I say, ‘Of course he would. Why wouldn’t he?’”

“Chaos is the name of the game, I believe, for Satan and for his minions,” said Payne, a pastor at Antioch Bible Church near Seattle and a former chaplain for the Seattle Seahawks NFL team. “If Jesus speaks truth, they [demons]want to undermine that truth any way that can.”

"The Greek words “dia” and “bolos” essentially mean “apart” and “throw” respectively, and when combined as diabolos means one who splits or divides. Payne also specifically noted Proverbs 6: 16-19, which says there are seven things that God hates, and number seven is people who “purposefully sow discord.”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/de...n_09102018
[Image: image.jpg]