The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Tomato FIght!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Shit... the ole lady and I were chunking tomatos at each other tonight. LOL!! The dogs are freaking out. LMAO! She's such a bitch, hit me right on the forehead with a tomato. Not big the big tomatoes, those little grape tomatoes. Damn..... fucking tomatoes …..
The green ones hurt the worst.
(09-11-2018, 12:30 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Shit...   the ole lady and I were chunking tomatos at each other tonight.   LOL!!   The dogs are freaking out. LMAO!  She's such a bitch, hit me right on the forehead with a  tomato.   Not big the big tomatoes, those little grape tomatoes.    Damn.....    fucking tomatoes …..

[Image: vKX8Lmr.gif]
The green tomato's are for you blue.
(09-11-2018, 12:30 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]Shit...   the ole lady and I were chunking tomatos at each other tonight.   LOL!!   The dogs are freaking out. LMAO!  She's such a bitch, hit me right on the forehead with a  tomato.   Not big the big tomatoes, those little grape tomatoes.    Damn.....    fucking tomatoes …..

Jptdknpa Be thankful you have someone who is playful and will throw tomatoes at you.. just saying...
[Image: how_we_ruined_the_tomato.jpg]
(09-11-2018, 01:08 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Jptdknpa Be thankful you have someone who is playful and will throw tomatoes at you.. just saying...

Instead of warter-melons?
(09-11-2018, 01:08 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

Jptdknpa   Be thankful you have someone who is playful and will throw tomatoes at you.. just saying...

Yeah, she's a gem. Put's up with me. Why, I have no idea.
(09-11-2018, 01:10 AM)Pins Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 01:08 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Jptdknpa   Be thankful you have someone who is playful and will throw tomatoes at you.. just saying...

Instead of warter-melons?

Hell, Even Cantaloupes...Or grapefruits?
(09-11-2018, 01:11 AM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2018, 01:08 AM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

Jptdknpa   Be thankful you have someone who is playful and will throw tomatoes at you.. just saying...

Yeah, she's a gem.  Put's up with me.  Why, I have no idea.

[Image: A70-10667.jpg]
Pages: 1 2