The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: To My Most Favorite AC/Guest Poster.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love you man. You are exceptional and I enjoy all your posts. When GLP shit canned AC posting and I saw you came here, I was like "fuck yeah". Thought I had lost you.

Yeah, I know who you are.... Well, not who you are but I recognize your posts.

Don't leave... if you do decide to find another place to hang out, let me know where it is because you are one of my favorites.

This shit kicker loves you, you speak the truth.
will there be maybe boobs and drinking on this thread or no?

(09-10-2018, 10:39 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]I love you man.   You are exceptional and I enjoy all your posts.  When GLP shit canned AC posting and I saw you came here, I was like "fuck yeah".  Thought I had lost you.

Yeah, I know who you are....  Well, not who you are but I recognize your posts.

Don't leave... if you do decide to find another place to hang out, let me know where it is because you are one of my favorites.

I'll be around.

[Image: yGumiNR.jpg]
(09-10-2018, 10:47 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]will there be maybe boobs and drinking on this thread or no?

Probably not. Boobs no.. drinking... possibly.
Yes to guests.

[Image: bag_head2.jpg]

Especially Roadglide's guest.

I think I know the one.
Posts of stunning frankness and lucidity.

Always thought the bag over head generic avatar was a subtle insult/badge of shame to try and make people register.
(09-10-2018, 10:50 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2018, 10:39 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]I love you man.   You are exceptional and I enjoy all your posts.  When GLP shit canned AC posting and I saw you came here, I was like "fuck yeah".  Thought I had lost you.

Yeah, I know who you are....  Well, not who you are but I recognize your posts.

I'll be around.

[Image: yGumiNR.jpg]

[Image: tom_cruz.gif]
(09-10-2018, 10:50 PM)Road Glide Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2018, 10:47 PM)Martini and Cigar Wrote: [ -> ]will there be maybe boobs and drinking on this thread or no?

Probably not.  Boobs no.. drinking...  possibly.

Hmmm K I'll hang out...

[Image: giphy1.gif]

Boobs and rampant alcohol consumption go together.  Just saying..... Yeah
(09-10-2018, 11:11 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]

Boobs and rampant alcohol consumption go together.  Just saying..... Yeah

[Image: giphy_22.gif]
Fuck yeah!!
Pages: 1 2