The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Has anyone been to the Falklands?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

No seriously

Serious question are the Falklands even real?

Is this a joke?

Look at the Oil there. Yes it is real.

A tiny place surrounded by under sea oil which is expensive to drill with a platform but very cheap if you can use a land based slant drilling operation.

The UK government used to own BP. Thatcher sold the Govt share back to the Royal Family and Dutch Royal Family. The Queen of England heads BP. The UK media covers for her. After all the BBC is owned and controlled by the UK Crown Corporation whom the Queen is a member of.

People think she is powerless. This is obviously not true as in 1991 she was able to Order the US military into Kuwait to regain BP's Oil for her.

Yes a foreign state actor influenced the US government and US military.

I take it you have not heard of the Falkland's War between the UK and Argentina?

All about that oil.
I would love to go..
Yes, what is your question?

(09-10-2018, 10:52 PM)Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/G8Xe_15l0go

Aluminum ships. They burned to the waterline.

Thatcher sold the steel works and mothballed them so they would convert to Aluminum Vessels and her backers made a fortune. Only by sheer luck the IRA didn't get her.

Almost like when Churchill convinced the British Navy to convert from Coal vessels to Oil. His backers made a fortune, 20 years later they elevated him to leader of the Nation.

The Anglo Persian Oil Company, in Iran. That was what BP was seeded from. That is why the UK owned Media has a hate on for Iran and has done for decades. I notice the announced people's revolution that was supposed to happen there over the weekend never eventuated.

When Iran Nationalized the Oil assets in Iran is when they became The Enemy. Previous they were The Ally.

Churchill aligned BP's and the UK government's interests when he convinced the government to convert from Coal to Oil. The UK govt had more top quality coal than any other nation on Earth, but fuck all Oil. See how he screwed them on orders from high up.

The Falklands was about preserving BP's Deep Oil Reserve. It will cost the company a reasonable amount to recover the Oil per barrel compared to other ventures. it won't be profitable under $60 a barrel and the bottom end prices are still $40 so It can't be done yet. It is the type of project you initiate after you make the middle east radioactive. The UK govt is dedicate to locking up Oil sources they do not have control or interests in. It keeps the prices high.

In the last 3 years the UK has spend more on Defense than in the previous 15 years. Tripled the military budget. No one can see where they spent the money. They have known for 3 years they are going to be in a prolonged military engagement. Does it take 3 guesses to work out what nation?

The UK has spent the last decade Demonizing Iran in the Media, preparation for War. BP needs that Oil under their control not being exported to Russia and China, and now India.

Iran is a little tougher than Argentina. Might see a lot more boats sunk.
If Iran had Nuclear weapons the UK would not dare it. They would not risk London being Nuked.
(09-10-2018, 11:15 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2018, 10:52 PM)Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]https://youtu.be/G8Xe_15l0go

Aluminum ships. They burned to the waterline.

Thatcher sold the steel works and mothballed them so they would convert to Aluminum Vessels and her backers made a fortune. Only by sheer luck the IRA didn't get her.

Almost like when Churchill convinced the British Navy to convert from Coal vessels to Oil. His backers made a fortune, 20 years later they elevated him to leader of the Nation.

The Anglo Persian Oil Company, in Iran. That was what BP was seeded from. That is why the UK owned Media has a hate on for Iran and has done for decades. I notice the announced people's revolution that was supposed to happen there over the weekend never eventuated.

When Iran Nationalized the Oil assets in Iran is when they became The Enemy. Previous they were The Ally.

Churchill aligned BP's and the UK government's interests when he convinced the government to convert from Coal to Oil. The UK govt had more top quality coal than any other nation on Earth, but fuck all Oil. See how he screwed them on orders from high up.

The Falklands was about preserving BP's Deep Oil Reserve. It will cost the company a reasonable amount to recover the Oil per barrel compared to other ventures. it won't be profitable under $60 a barrel and the bottom end prices are still $40 so It can't be done yet. It is the type of project you initiate after you make the middle east radioactive. The UK govt is dedicate to locking up Oil sources they do not have control or interests in. It keeps the prices high.

In the last 3 years the UK has spend more on Defense than in the previous 15 years. Tripled the military budget. No one can see where they spent the money. They have known for 3 years they are going to be in a prolonged military engagement. Does it take 3 guesses to work out what nation?

The UK has spent the last decade Demonizing Iran in the Media, preparation for War. BP needs that Oil under their control not being exported to Russia and China, and now India.

Iran is a little tougher than Argentina. Might see a lot more boats sunk.
If Iran had Nuclear weapons the UK would not dare it. They would not risk London being Nuked.
Remember the gulf oil disaster?Funny how the queen decided to surprise your Canada right after.I pointed this out all over the net in Canada . I took a ton of shit for it Facepalm  Great post filled in some blanks for me

The Islands have a pretty wild history if you avoid revisionist wiki, and jackass Argies/Spain never really even wanted it until-Oil.  Now however leftists claim it part of the Argy homeland.  Lol
It's supposedly quite a barren place! I have a friend that served over there in the early 80's.
He said they were deployed from an oil rig just of off the coast.