The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Audio tape of trump laughing and cracking jokes at the death of us soilders emerges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/trump-crac...-in-niger/

President Trump cracked a joke during a White House meeting while he was discussing four US soldiers who died when they were ambushed by terrorists in Niger.

Trump made the awkward comment during a October 2017 meeting recorded by his former aide and “Apprentice” contestant Omarosa Manigault Newman.

The president begins by attempting to explain how his success on terrorism caused foreign fighters to relocate to Africa.

“But what happens is now they flee and they flee to Africa. And they flee to Niger and countries around there,” Trump said in the audio aried on MSNBC.

“And that’s how these young people get attacked. And they got attacked by 50 real fighters,” Trump said about the 12 Army special operations soldiers who were ambushed by 50 militants.

“So it’s a rough business. I wouldn’t — I don’t think I’d want to be a terrorist right now,” Trump digressed as the room erupted into nervous laughter. “It’s not a good life.”

Manigault Newman said the tape was proof that the president was unfit and detached from reality.
You guys are resilient, I'll give you that. But damn, I'm sure glad I've chosen not to waste my life like you guys have. What a pathetic choice you've made.
I'll take "what is gallows humor for $1000 Alex?"
WTF? Facepalm
(09-10-2018, 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/trump-crac...-in-niger/

President Trump cracked a joke during a White House meeting while he was discussing four US soldiers who died when they were ambushed by terrorists in Niger.

Trump made the awkward comment during a October 2017 meeting recorded by his former aide and “Apprentice” contestant Omarosa Manigault Newman.

The president begins by attempting to explain how his success on terrorism caused foreign fighters to relocate to Africa.

“But what happens is now they flee and they flee to Africa. And they flee to Niger and countries around there,” Trump said in the audio aried on MSNBC.

“And that’s how these young people get attacked. And they got attacked by 50 real fighters,” Trump said about the 12 Army special operations soldiers who were ambushed by 50 militants.

“So it’s a rough business. I wouldn’t — I don’t think I’d want to be a terrorist right now,” Trump digressed as the room erupted into nervous laughter. “It’s not a good life.”

Manigault Newman said the tape was proof that the president was unfit and detached from reality.

See this laughing gif.... Lmao I'm laughing at you OP. You are hilarious!
Straight up liberal bullshit spin. He was talking about US forces being the real soldiers and that's why he said "It's not a good time to be a terrorist". For every team of special forces, there are twice as many other soldiers in the ops room running satellite coverage, Drone support, air support, extraction.. for any given mission.

(09-10-2018, 09:08 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/trump-crac...-in-niger/

Oh my! The Share Blue bots are hitting all the talking points as they wait for The FISA files to be unclassified.

Lmao