The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Grocery Store Employee Accused of Eating $9,000 Worth of Deli Meat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wow!  That is a lot of sammiches!

A grocery store employee with an appetite for deli meat was accused of eating more than $9,000 worth of an Ohio supermarket’s supply of cold cuts.

A loss prevention manager for the Giant Eagle grocery store in Lawrence Township, Ohio, told the Canton Repository on Friday the employee allegedly stole $9,200 worth of meat by eating three to five slices of ham and salami a day for eight years. Jptdknpa

Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Deputy Brian Hale said the employee in question admitted to the theft Friday and is cooperating with authorities.

For the remainder of this story: ttps://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/08/grocery-store-employee-accused-eating-9000-worth-deli-meat/

[Image: deli-meat-ap-640x480.jpg]

This might turn into a good argument for increasing employee's wages.  Maybe, this person was hungry?
Lmao So he ate like 10 pieces of meat.

Stuff is expensive.
(09-08-2018, 04:21 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!  That is a lot of sammiches!

A grocery store employee with an appetite for deli meat was accused of eating more than $9,000 worth of an Ohio supermarket’s supply of cold cuts.

A loss prevention manager for the Giant Eagle grocery store in Lawrence Township, Ohio, told the Canton Repository on Friday the employee allegedly stole $9,200 worth of meat by eating three to five slices of ham and salami a day for eight years. Jptdknpa

Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Deputy Brian Hale said the employee in question admitted to the theft Friday and is cooperating with authorities.

For the remainder of this story: ttps://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/08/grocery-store-employee-accused-eating-9000-worth-deli-meat/

This might turn into a good argument for increasing employee's wages.  Maybe, this person was hungry?

I would like that job! The honey ham and Italian roast beef would be on my eating list!!!! Lmao
(09-08-2018, 04:24 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]

I would like that job!  The honey ham and Italian roast beef would be on my eating list!!!! Lmao

The Black Forest Ham and Pastrami would be devastated if I was left alone in the Deli!! Cheer burp.....
(09-08-2018, 04:26 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 04:24 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]

I would like that job!  The honey ham and Italian roast beef would be on my eating list!!!! Lmao

The Black Forest Ham and Pastrami would be devastated if I was left alone in the Deli!! Cheer   burp.....

Yeah, forgot about the pastrami! Soooooo good!!! Yeah3

Dude likes his meat!
so his employer knew he was eating them but hasn't said one word for almost a decade? Lol if i was the employee i would say my employer was ok with it.
(09-08-2018, 04:28 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 04:26 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 04:24 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like that job!  The honey ham and Italian roast beef would be on my eating list!!!! Lmao

The Black Forest Ham and Pastrami would be devastated if I was left alone in the Deli!! Cheer   burp.....

Yeah, forgot about the pastrami!   Soooooo good!!! Yeah3

And, we have not talked about Smoked Turkey..wow Now I'm hungry!
(09-08-2018, 04:29 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 04:28 PM)bigD111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2018, 04:26 PM)phxsparks Wrote: [ -> ]The Black Forest Ham and Pastrami would be devastated if I was left alone in the Deli!! Cheer   burp.....

Yeah, forgot about the pastrami!   Soooooo good!!! Yeah3

And, we have not talked about Smoked Turkey..wow Now I'm hungry!

My daughter and her family are flying in tonight from Indiana. Have a 7 month old grand daughter I haven't seen! Tomorrow we are smoking a couple briskets for a big feed! Can't wait! V6sRZf4 V6sRZf4
wow no more employment perks @#delihelpwanted
Pages: 1 2 3 4