The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Conspiracy Theories Made Alex Jones Very Rich. They May Bring Him Down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AUSTIN — More than ever before in his two-decade career built on baseless conspiracy theories, angry nativist rants and end-of-days fearmongering, Alex Jones is being called to account.

In a Texas courthouse, his lawyers are battling defamation claims resulting from one of his most infamous acts: spreading false reports that the Sandy Hook massacre of 20 first graders and six adults was an elaborate hoax.

In Silicon Valley, Facebook, YouTube and, as of Thursday, Twitter, under pressure to better curb hate speech and incendiary misinformation, have largely cut him off. His latest stunt — turning up on Capitol Hill this week to call attention to his claim that he is being unfairly silenced on ideological grounds — led to an embarrassing rebuff by a conservative Republican senator.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/con...ar-BBN0WV1

Full Throttle

They will have him locked down on mental charges soon enough. Then seize all his computer gear, then go after his user base from the chat, and his forums. He will turn on his fans and roll over on you all. Showing just how loyal he really is to his supporters.

Alex Jones is one of years last alternative media

Very few left and the satanic illuminati Rothschild communist rulers want all who expose them gone

I used to believe american wanted alternative media and to hear truth

But I believe most of America is as evil satanic as their rulers

They get what they deserve

*alex Jones is one of the last alternative medIA sites

Full Throttle

He's also going down on some fraud charges from all his so called Health Supplements, made millions more from a gullible user base.
He has played you all from the beginning. Very well I might add.

(09-08-2018, 07:44 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Alex Jones is  one of years last alternative media

Very few left and the satanic illuminati Rothschild communist rulers want all who expose them gone

I used to believe american wanted alternative media and to hear truth

But I believe most of America is as evil satanic as their rulers

They get what they deserve

Lots of truthers walking away bitter because the general public is so stupid

If we knew then what we know now

(09-08-2018, 07:55 AM)Full Throttle Wrote: [ -> ]He's also going down on some fraud charges from all his so called Health Supplements, made millions more from a gullible user base.
He has played you all from the beginning.  Very well I might add.

You?

All?

Check yo self shill

Before yo wreck yourself

Nagga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace.......

please allow my small epiphany...

"Any buisness that is not investing more that depreciation of assets...
Is being slowly LIQUIDATED"
/
K2
When I first got into CT, I was an AJ fan of course. It seems like it was a mandatory requirement for anyone wanting to know more. But honestly, after a short time, he started losing it (in my opinion). I quit watching him after he made a fool of himself show after show. I didn't like his or his crew's "on sight tactics" when interviewing people either.

It's too bad too, he had a good thing going and already had a huge following. He just got weird after time and literally gave all of CT a bad name.

What ruined him was apologizing to James Alefantis, the Rothschild homo freak who hosted pro pedi bands and events at his pizza "parlor".

That killed Alex.

He fired Margaret Howell and Joe Biggs over this.

Alex lost all credibility.

And I imagine his boss, Holly Bronfman had something to do with his apology, as did Clare Bronfman of Nxium, considering Alex's new hooker wife Erika Wulff has a Nxium brand, now covered with a tattoo.
Pages: 1 2