The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Filthadephia, bed bugs on city bus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Woman records video of bed bug infestation on Philadelphia bus seat

A video showing a bed bug infestation on a Philadelphia city bus is going viral, and now, the SEPTA transit agency says it is addressing the problem.

Crystal Lopez shot the video, showing the bugs scampering along the upholstered seatback. Minutes before, she said she had stretched her arm over that seat and was shocked at what happened next.

https://abc7ny.com/health/woman-records-...t/4172762/
Scream1
(09-07-2018, 08:19 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Woman records video of bed bug infestation on Philadelphia bus seat

A video showing a bed bug infestation on a Philadelphia city bus is going viral, and now, the SEPTA transit agency says it is addressing the problem.

Crystal Lopez shot the video, showing the bugs scampering along the upholstered seatback. Minutes before, she said she had stretched her arm over that seat and was shocked at what happened next.

[Image: F1B8N5y.gif]
(09-07-2018, 08:19 PM)FlyoverCountry Wrote: [ -> ]Woman records video of bed bug infestation on Philadelphia bus seat

Aaahhh
[Image: phillymayor_0.jpg?itok=63TZEfNI]
(09-07-2018, 09:12 PM)Catch Wrote: [ -> ][Image: phillymayor_0.jpg?itok=63TZEfNI]

In all fairness, one has nothing to do with the other. Bed bugs have been a recurring issue for a long time.
Sometimes(most) good,clean people get them so equating bed bugs with nasty dirty people is Eyeroll
Two things of many I have seen that contribute:
1-We have done a lot to eradicate their natural enemy-the cockroach. Yes,cockroaches have a purpose I have found, keeping bed bugs at bay or away entirely Scream1
2( and this has conspiracy written all over it) Exterminators need a federal license to use the best way to get rid of them-heat. It's an invasive expensive process if you don't catch them quickly enough. Because of this, you can't pay monthly payments. Unlike getting rid of roaches and ants, you have to pay most (in some cases all) up front. Then there is hotel room,ect. I was told the reason is that finance companies will not deal with exterminators with regards to bed bugs.
There are home and natural remedies that can keep them back and from being too bad at home but these methods don't get rid of them-just make them hide.
I have done a ton of study on them unfortunately.
We wiped them out in the UK! It was harsh!
But with the influx of immigration they came back!
They are bastards!
(09-07-2018, 09:59 PM)Jimmy Jock Spock Wrote: [ -> ]We wiped them out in the UK! It was harsh!
They are bastards!

They are so hard to get rid of. I'm not saying immigrants don't bring them,just saying they were here anyway.
(09-07-2018, 08:55 PM)goddess101 Wrote: [ -> ]Scream1

Why did it have to be bedbugs? I hate bedbugs. Call the Orkin man!
(09-07-2018, 10:03 PM)MysticPizza Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2018, 09:59 PM)Jimmy Jock Spock Wrote: [ -> ]We wiped them out in the UK! It was harsh!
They are bastards!

They are so hard to get rid of. I'm not saying immigrants don't bring them,just saying they were here anyway.

That is actually the case here in the UK! We used harsh toxic methods to wipe them out!
'Night, night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!'
We never knew them I was a child!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6