The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: 25% of Americans Believe The Sun Revolves Around The Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

still hard to believe the earth is spinning and at the speed they say it is, and traveling around the sun vortexing through space with the galaxy at a few hundred thousand miles and hour... and yet we always see the same stars and they are in a formal rotation according to the astrology. How does that even happen? Stars are light years away and out of our galaxy.

I dont know what to believe , but one thing I know for sure is what they have told and taught us is a damn LIE. Wink

kal

(09-06-2018, 02:48 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]still hard to believe the earth is spinning and at the speed they say it is, and traveling around the sun vortexing through space with the galaxy at a few hundred thousand miles and hour... and yet we always see the same stars and they are in a formal rotation according to the astrology. How does that even happen? Stars are light years away and out of our galaxy.

I dont know what to believe , but one thing I know for sure is what they have told and taught us is a damn LIE. Wink

[Image: 2ms4ns8.png]
25% of people?
Really?

Or 25 % of a tiny sample size in a small IQ neighborhood?
(09-06-2018, 03:00 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]25% of people?
Really?

Here's a link to the survey:
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/i...-7/c7h.htm
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/c...pter-7.pdf (full version)

kal

I avoid .gov links. Does it break it down by race and region?
(09-06-2018, 03:08 PM)SkyCat Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 03:00 PM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]25% of people?
Really?

Here's a link to the survey:
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/i...-7/c7h.htm
https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/seind14/c...pter-7.pdf (full version)

Oh man Facepalm
(09-06-2018, 02:48 PM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]still hard to believe the earth is spinning and at the speed they say it is, and traveling around the sun vortexing through space with the galaxy at a few hundred thousand miles and hour... and yet we always see the same stars and they are in a formal rotation according to the astrology. How does that even happen? Stars are light years away and out of our galaxy.

If everything originated from the big bang, as science posits, then all those stars and galaxies out there would mostly be moving with us.

But... You may find some research into peculiar galaxy NGC 7603 to be of some interest to you.

Edit to add:
Particularly as it pertains to red shift analysis.
(09-06-2018, 02:51 PM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, if musicians are now our scientists, then I have to wonder what The beetles were trying to tell us when they wrote this one:

So we sailed up to the sun
'Til we found the sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine

Chuckle
(09-06-2018, 03:28 PM)Deplorably Nameless Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 02:51 PM)kal Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, if musicians are now our scientists, then I have to wonder what The beetles were trying to tell us when they wrote this one:

So we sailed up to the sun
'Til we found the sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine

We all live in a yellow submarine

Chuckle

Or the red hot chili peppers
Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8