The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Boycott Amazon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It appears that Amazon thinks their sh*t don't stink

Exposed: Undercover Reporter at Amazon Warehouse Found Abusive Conditions & No Bathroom Breaks

https://www.democracynow.org/ Independent Senator Bernie Sanders has targeted Amazon for its role in widening the wage gap in the United States, and this week he is expected to unveil legislation requiring large employers like Amazon to cover the cost of federal assistance received by their employees. We speak with journalist James Bloodworth, who spent a month working undercover as a “picker” in an Amazon order fulfillment center and found workers were urinating in bottles because they were discouraged from taking bathroom breaks.

kal

Boycott all companies owned by bald people who shave the sides of their head.
I boycotted them once my account was hacked and received absolutely no resolution from their customer service.

I was lucky the seller of the drone the hacker bought contacted me to ensure the change in delivery address was legit, otherwise I'd be out $800

They have the worst customer service I've ever experienced
the wifey uses amazon, ill alert her of this.
I started boycotting them right here...........

(09-06-2018, 01:43 PM)St. Blue Dude Wrote: [ -> ]I started boycotting them right here...........

Yeah I have been boycotting them for years.
(09-06-2018, 11:39 AM)unclelunatic Wrote: [ -> ]I boycotted them once my account was hacked and received absolutely no resolution from their customer service.

I was lucky the seller of the drone the hacker bought contacted me to ensure the change in delivery address was legit, otherwise I'd be out $800

They have the worst customer service I've ever experienced

Same thing happened to me I'll never use them again to many demands of my time to use there store .I told them to shove it
I'm busy focusing on the the Washington Post right now...
I think it will be easier to just convince the board that Amazon would be better served with Bezos tossed the fk out.
No thanks. If I boycotted all of the big bad companies I'd starve to death, be naked, and I've have nothing to read, listen to, clean my house with, I'd have no gas in my vehicle, and so on and so forth. I've already boycotted Nike. Enough is enough.

If you work in a shithole, quit. Stop whining. People need to start taking personal responsibility. Crap like this is happening in companies everywhere, large and small. I've worked in factories locally where they screw you on pay, overtime, refuse to let you go piss, force you to work in dangerous conditions. Stop allowing people to abuse you. If you can get a job at Amazon as a picker/packer you can get a job elsewhere.

Just fucking say no and quit.

Everyone knows what Bezos is and how it all works.