The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
President Trump sent this message out late yesterday, in response to the gutless NYT editorial. I like his defiance. Let's keep the faith.

" I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 6, 2018" Cheer

Dude he's fucking sorrounded by the George Bush administration give it up that Trump is fighting the deep state
(09-06-2018, 08:09 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Dude he's fucking sorrounded by the George Bush administration give it up that Trump is fighting the deep state

This man did not build his real estate empire by cowering with other peoples dicks in his mouth. He's a sly one, he is.

Consider this, what other piece of shit in D.C. has done ANYTHING remarkable in his/her life besides being a lawyer on the taxpayers money, sucking on the federal teat while promoting "self."
(09-06-2018, 08:16 AM)oldcynic Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 08:09 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Dude he's fucking sorrounded by the George Bush administration give it up that Trump is fighting the deep state

This man did not build his real estate empire by cowering with other peoples dicks in his mouth.  He's a sly one, he is.

Consider this, what other piece of shit in D.C. has done ANYTHING remarkable in his/her life besides being a lawyer on the taxpayers money, sucking on the federal teat while promoting "self."
[Image: cmicsfee.gif]