The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: It's go time. No more trying to hide it.. No more 4D chess.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump just smacked the deep state in their face... Because it's too late for them to do shit about it. No more hiding it.. No more 4D chess. That was signal. All the liberals that aren't woke, believe MSM that's owned by globalists tell the truth.. Man they are about to be fucked harder than 2016 election day times x1,000,000.

[Image: ca2442a2f3.jpg]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...8950209537
God I hope so. Indict!
(09-06-2018, 05:37 AM)Therin Wrote: [ -> ]God I hope so. Indict!

I know it's true. The info has been out there for a long time. Not a liberal cuck in the free world that can explain away this.

https://twitter.com/Shamrock00769/status...1594848257
They got enough evidence to go in front of a jury on how many of these above the law criminals? How many felony counts on how many people...not just Clinton, Weiner, Abedin, McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Ohr (who's still employed and can jail you and me for making a mistake whilst talking to him).....so many many others.

Not one indictment so far. Not. One. Mother. Fucking. Indictment. It's a fucking sham.
(09-06-2018, 06:20 AM)Shamrock007 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 05:37 AM)Therin Wrote: [ -> ]God I hope so. Indict!

I know it's true.  The info has been out there for a long time.  Not a liberal cuck in the free world that can explain away this.  

https://twitter.com/Shamrock00769/status...1594848257

excellent list! I followed you on twitter
(09-06-2018, 06:24 AM)Therin Wrote: [ -> ]They got enough evidence to go in front of a jury on how many of these above the law criminals? How many felony counts on how many people...not just Clinton, Weiner, Abedin, McCabe, Comey, Strozk, Ohr (who's still employed and can jail you and me for making a mistake whilst talking to him).....so many many others.

Not one indictment so far. Not. One. Mother. Fucking. Indictment. It's a fucking sham.

38:22

don't be to sure. This was on LOP this morning

(09-06-2018, 06:30 AM)TheCoffeeFairy Wrote: [ -> ]38:22

don't be to sure. This was on LOP this morning

I saw it. So I'm supposed to believe McCain was secretly put to death? Based on that and Q?

But when Orin Hatch says 'you like pasta with ketchup????' during the confirmation hearing....because Q didn't say so.....that's just pasta. Disregard that. People immediatly start screaming in the backgound? Disregard. Dana Bitch in the front row makes an awkward hand gesture for minutes. Disregard, Kavanaugh doesn't shake the dude's hand. Disregard. Kavanaugh's handler is McCain's minion. Disregard. Kavanaugh went to Yale. So what.

None of that matters. Q said Kasich's misspoken words prove his shit.

Believe whatever you want. I go with my gut. I can smell the pedos. I can see it in their eyes. I can feel it in their souls.

You don't listen to the wind, my friend.