The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

Full Version: Is the Q/Alex Jones post real or fake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey the thread got closed. Did Q post about Alex Jones? That's a huge red flag to me if true.
If Q attacks AJ then it's clearly an indication that Q has been fully compromised, IMO. You don't attack your own political base even if you dislike each other. You shut your mouth and you work on your common enemy, the open borders eugenicists that want to balkanize the country and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.
Meuller just indicted Corsi after all. They want to go after Roger Stone. Now Q dovetails? Come on. Have we gone back to trusting the 'white hat' Meuller? LOL
(09-06-2018, 05:48 AM)CatBird Wrote: [ -> ]Not a Q fan, saw the post...
Jesus, ... Alex Jones carried on like an idiot today, I am tired of Jones regardless of what Q might say or not say,
Info Wars has some good speakers and Jones is NOT one of them.
There was no need for the shit he threw down....
all he did was add to the surmise that actors will act.
If so it was embarrassing, shameful and pathetic

What? Him confronting Rubio and exposing how fake Rubio is? Did that hurt your feelings?
Go hide in a hole Jones!!! The meek shall inherit the earth!!!!
It's 5D to attack your own political base in the heat of election season? Ann Coulter is reaching out to AJ for Christ's sake. Ann Coulter....

....and Q starts attacking.
https://observer.com/2018/09/marco-rubio...-me-again/

Quote:“I don’t know who you are, man,” responded Rubio. “I don’t really go on your website.”

So the Senator questioning the MOTU on our behalf isn't aware of Alex Jones? That's so reassuring. Surely though he knows Jones is a russian agent. Surely he's heard that in committee before. Right?

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/mb4m...o-his-face

Quote:Sen. Rubio and InfoWars' Jones had a very public confrontation that was captured on video, with Rubio threatening to “take care” of Jones after the infamous conspiracy theorist touched the senator’s shoulder.

So shameful and pathetic....Rubio pretending he doesn't know who Alex Jones is then threatning to 'take care' of him himself. You know, without due process and such. A Senator.

So fucking shameful and fucking pathetic. But that's what happens when you elect bubble boy-pedo wannabes to the Senate.
(09-06-2018, 05:30 AM)Therin Wrote: [ -> ]If Q attacks AJ then it's clearly an indication that Q has been fully compromised, IMO. You don't attack your own political base even if you dislike each other. You shut your mouth and you work on your common enemy, the open borders eugenicists that want to balkanize the country and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

Q says AJ is Mossad backed.

AJ has been claiming Q is a larp for months now along with Corsi.

Q and AJ are not on the same side... AJ has always been controlled opposition and has always been.
(09-06-2018, 07:39 AM)Nekro Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2018, 05:30 AM)Therin Wrote: [ -> ]If Q attacks AJ then it's clearly an indication that Q has been fully compromised, IMO. You don't attack your own political base even if you dislike each other. You shut your mouth and you work on your common enemy, the open borders eugenicists that want to balkanize the country and turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

Q says AJ is Mossad backed.

AJ has been claiming Q is a larp for months now along with Corsi.

Q and AJ are not on the same side... AJ has always been controlled opposition and has always been.

I disagree. Who is Q? Where is he from? I'm from Texas. (spits)
(09-06-2018, 05:48 AM)CatBird Wrote: [ -> ]Not a Q fan, saw the post...  
Jesus, ... Alex Jones carried on like an idiot today, I am tired of Jones regardless of what Q might say or not say,
Info Wars has some good speakers and Jones is NOT one of them.
There was no need for the shit he threw down....
all he did was add to the surmise that actors will act.  
If so it was embarrassing, shameful and pathetic

exactly... AJ makes everyone look bad and unhinged. that is the point of the Mossad backed AJ.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5